SPECIAL NOTICE - SHOT SHOW 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Ted Bear

Flashlight Enthusiast
I spoke with pk today, and on his behalf, I quote him:

"Surefire will make arrangements to obtain "guest" badges for CPF members that wish to attend Shot Show 2005".

This a great thing as there is no qualification requirement AND no registration fee.

I am taking the list for pk; anyone interested needs to email me ([email protected]) the following information

cpf member name
your real name
your mailing address

i will reply to each request confirming that your information has been received.

<font color="red"> The cutoff date is OCTOBER 27TH </font>

McGizmo

Flashaholic
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif Cool Jeff and Cool PK! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Bushman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Where is SHOT this year? If it ever comes to Dallas you can bet that I will be there!

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,
Thanks, Jeff, for three get-togethers and the associated work on your part!

Somewhere beyond thanks to PK! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

(Makes me want to aspire to be a "weenie!" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif )

Larry

HiXxY

Newly Enlightened
i just wanna say thanks again to Jeff and PK for the pass /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

flashfan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Are these limited to CPF members only, or can we bring a spouse or friend (with paid "admission")?

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
Me and me bro-in-law is already registered, or I would jump on this'n.

Hey Jeff, where's muh DVD???!!! Is it in the same package (and time frame) as our daughters' bracelet links? Just tell me now so I'll know whether to take a short nap or - a winter hibernation! Haw!

Mr Ted Bear

Flashlight Enthusiast
flashfan

show badges are meant for cpf members, spouses or a friends interested in flashlights. we are not trying to invite the world .....

charlie
the com-pu-ter says 47 more minutes, and it will be done. will send tommorrow with checkee and a few other goodies

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
just to make sure, getting one of these isn't a commitment to going is it?
i'd love to, but not sure yet if i'll be able to or not...

Mr Ted Bear

Flashlight Enthusiast
Rothrandir

putting your name on the list does not obligate/commit one to attend.

however, on the other hand, pk has set a "limit", so unless you don't think you'll be needing one, please leave the slot open for someone than does.

if there any chance at all that you can come, then by all means, send me an email... better to be on the list

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
i'm going to try as hard as possible to make it, so i guess i'll go ahead and send that email /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

DaGunn

Newly Enlightened
I am gonna attend this Shot Show! Should arrive around noon-ish on Friday and will depart Sunday late afternoon. Does anyone want to get together and test the "what happens in vegas stays in vegas" accolades? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

flashfan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mr. Ted Bear: Thanks for the reply. Not trying to invite the world--just want to have someone to hang out with. Don't want to take away space from other CPF members, though...

Like Rothandir above, I'm not sure this far in advance whether or not I can make it. Will let you know. Thanks again!

lightemup

Flashaholic*
Oh sooooooo tempting! I'm in the maybe maybe category....

I'm off to check out airfare prices.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

email sent!

Thanks Jeff and PK!

MrMom

Enlightened
2004 was fantastic!

2005 - I'm ready.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thanks.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif

email sent 10/27

Status
Not open for further replies.