• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

For Sale - Flashlight Parts SureFire Universal Pressure Switches OLD SCHOOL

Stellar_659

Newly Enlightened
I've found three TWO of these SureFire U12B Body Switches NEW and know very little about them. In reading what Size15 has said they were fairly common to use on any universal light mount on a firearm. I haven't seen many posts about them but Damn, these things are robust in craftsmanship and have the Laser Products 1st Gen on the two piece Tail Cap. They were meant for rugged use!
Long story short, its a universal housing with an On/Off switch assembly with the stroke of a finger press. The number '12' indicates the length of the cable switch. The letter 'B' indicates it comes with the paralleled On/Off press housed in rubber boots that are without ANY flaws at all.
Just wanted to see if anyone has any interest in these before they are listed on Flea-Bay. I would rather someone here provide a home for them, where I know they will be loved.

Asking $95 $85 each. All are New Old stock and un-opened except for the one used in below photos. PayPal or Money Order is preferred payment.
The first 'Ill take it' followed by prompt payment gets it.
Thanks again, Sherry
PIC HEAVY

Attachments

• switch 1.jpg
    switch 1.jpg
    477 KB · Views: 187
  • switch 3.jpg
    switch 3.jpg
    401.4 KB · Views: 167
  • switch 4.jpg
    switch 4.jpg
    307.7 KB · Views: 162