The Official Atwood collectors thread.

localguy

Newly Enlightened
I have a G3 Prybaby, Blue Anodized Titanium Ghost, and blue 5 flute lanslide.

cy

Flashaholic
have zero Atwood left... sold em long ago... the one that I regret selling is my old Damascus booger. the guy that purchased pitched a ***** about condition. so I immediately offered to take it back... unfortunately he declined and kept it. :sick2:

atwood 4.JPG

Last edited:

nbp

Flashaholic
I scored a blue ano Ti Pest tonight, the first Atwood in a loooong time for me. I just had to bump this up. I will post my couple pieces when the Pest comes in. I am a bit concerned it will be too large for EDC. Can anyone comment on that? I know they're brand new but I've seen a few familiar handles in PPT recently. ;)

archimedes

Flashaholic
I scored a blue ano Ti Pest tonight, the first Atwood in a loooong time for me. I just had to bump this up. I will post my couple pieces when the Pest comes in. I am a bit concerned it will be too large for EDC. Can anyone comment on that? I know they're brand new but I've seen a few familiar handles in PPT recently. ;)

The Pest is a bit bigger than a typical house-key, but smaller than most newer-type car keys. And in titanium, it feels feather-light!

nbp

Flashaholic
I measured my Prybaby and it's about the same size so I think it'll be ok. For some reason I thought it was longer. I reaaaaally want a Keyton, but I had to bite on the chance for a Pest in case I miss the Keytons. It's a similar design so it should work well for me.

archimedes

Flashaholic
I measured my Prybaby and it's about the same size so I think it'll be ok. For some reason I thought it was longer. I reaaaaally want a Keyton, but I had to bite on the chance for a Pest in case I miss the Keytons. It's a similar design so it should work well for me.

I don't have a Prybaby with me, but I think the Pest may be just a bit smaller (shorter?)....I've been wanting a Keyton, too :)

EDIT: Yeah, it is a few millimeters shorter than the Prybaby.

Last edited:

nbp

Flashaholic
Holy Cats I just got a UV Pest too! I wanted so badly to get two blue ones yesterday and give one to a buddy who had bought me a G3 Prybaby, but it was one per. By some stroke of fortune, I checked at the right time today, and got a UV! Now I can keep one and give him one. I am so excited, he's gonna be stoked. It's funny how I can go months without even seeing a link or if I do they are for something I don't especially need, and now two cool things in two days. Amazing. :thumbsup:

I spent way too much money this month, yikes. :shakehead

Monocrom

Flashaholic
I have to be honest, the Pest is the first Atwood design I've really liked in quite some time.

nbp

Flashaholic
My very humble Atwood collection:

atwood.jpg

An adjustable leather cord necklace I made with two Ti 5 Flute Lanslides, a G3 Prybaby, a green ano Ti Perfbaby, and a stamped Ti UV Pest. Hope you like 'em!

Last edited:

hig789

Newly Enlightened
There is a sign up sale for Ti satin rainbow whistles up today.

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast
Heres most of mine.
Not pictured are the brass landslide and Ti whistle.

Wingnut, Doubleheader, Funnybone, Ghost, G5 Roid Wrench

photobucket-5836-1314742415801.jpg

photobucket-4247-1314740356638.jpg

Latest posts