What are you toting today?

Alaskantinbender

Newly Enlightened
Trying to carry the Z2, but I'm going to have to hide the 6P. :cool:
IMG_6060[1].JPG

Monocrom

Flashaholic
As someone who used to have a stock SF E1E before I gave it away on CPF during one of the Annual Christmas Giveaways of the past, your Legoed creation is superior.

Looking back, mine was a Lego too. Bought the stock bulb separately. Then the tailcap and body came from two different used E1Es. With the head coming off of what was originally an E2E. Took the E2E HAIII body and tailcap and combined that with a Black E2E head. Made for a very low-profile EDC light since the head was all that stuck up from my black pants pocket. I think I still have that light somewhere in storage....

SureFire's line-up is a lot simpler now. But WOW is it a lot less fun than back in the day!

Megalamuffin

Enlightened
Practically speaking this lego is functionally identical to an E1E, provided the lamp assembly's used are equal. I have a couple legos that I can set up the same way, E2O incan head on E1L body, or E2D incan head and tailcap on E1B body. I even have an mn01 around but it's still new in package so I haven't tried it.

One of these days I'll come across an E1 and E1E for the right price.

Megalamuffin

Enlightened
Well my EO-E1R lamp assembly burnt out today. I don't have any spares so I guess it's time to order a couple.

ilikeguns40

Flashlight Enthusiast
The other chore light is my old Delta 6V lantern. I have been using this one since I was a kid. From late night out house runs in Alaska to lighting the way to the chicken coup in Arizona. It's pretty dim by today's standards but gets the job done. And the battery lasts forever.View attachment 51200
What type of Kenwood radio is that back there. I enjoy old school electronics

Monocrom

Flashaholic
For Bigfoot, I'd rather reach for my Becker 9, Becker 39, or any one of the Bowie knives in my collection. Maybe my Cold Steel 1917 Frontier Bowie.

But, did turn my BK10 with custom handle scales and stock sheath into a full-blown survival kit with careful selection of items placed into the nylon sheath.

bigburly912

Flashlight Enthusiast
For Bigfoot, I'd rather reach for my Becker 9, Becker 39, or any one of the Bowie knives in my collection. Maybe my Cold Steel 1917 Frontier Bowie.

But, did turn my BK10 with custom handle scales and stock sheath into a full-blown survival kit with careful selection of items placed into the nylon sheath.
I'd just share some jerky with him. Maybe go fish and a moonlight hike.

letschat7

Suspended
Today I used an Eveready 2D that is the same colour as the one I had when I was a kid and was in fact my first flashlight. I used Dorcy bulb and some German made batteries.