bykfixer

Flashaholic
IMG_5402.jpeg

The Mickey Soprano watch today.

IMG_5394.jpeg

It has a hologram sunburst dial.

DHart

Flashlight Enthusiast
What do you think of those San Martin watches? I've been very tempted to try one.
They are very well made watches. This particular submariner I ordered with a Selita SW200 Swiss movement. I have another San Martin Submariner with a Seiko NH35 movement, and a San Martin "Black Bay" homage, also with a Selita SW200 movement.

I wouldn't hesitate to buy another San Martin. These days, many of the components of watches "made in Europe" and the USA are made in China, cases, crowns, crystals, movement parts, bracelets, straps, etc. Today, China can manufacture precision products at a very high quality level. On the watch forums, there is a considerable amount of appreciation for San Martin watches.

iacchus

Enlightened
They are very well made watches. This particular submariner I ordered with a Selita SW200 Swiss movement.

I wouldn't hesitate to buy another San Martin. These days, many of the components of watches "made in Europe" and the USA are made in China, cases, crowns, crystals, movement parts, bracelets, straps, etc. Today, China can manufacture precision products at a very high quality level. On the watch forums, there is a considerable amount of appreciation for San Martin watches.
Thanks. I think I'll revisit some of the few I have bookmarked somewhere. Some very attractive models with attractive price points to match.

gurdygurds

Flashlight Enthusiast
Went into Walmart with a gift card and no idea what to use it on. Left with this G Shock. Really dig it so far.

Attachments

• IMG_6170.jpeg
    IMG_6170.jpeg
    320.2 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_6172.jpeg
    IMG_6172.jpeg
    510.6 KB · Views: 21

bykfixer

Flashaholic
Thanks for the info. I couldn't distinguish from the pics at first sight but in fact, there is a color difference. I hope I have not been a killjoy. 😔
No debbie downer about that. 👍
In real life it looks silver but my iPhone interpolates about as well as google guesses what I'm about to search for, hence the champagne color photo instead.

I was just trying to say "check out this cool Timex" against a back drop of fancy watches.

Speaking of fancy;
IMG_5593.jpeg

I strapped a suede leather band to the JDM Orient promo diver.

Reactions: F89