Woohoo!

Psychomodo

Enlightened
Well I don't have any facilities or knowledge to make things - but I am looking to buy a cr2 light if someone here wants to sell me one that they make! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Please just send me a private message when/if one becomes available. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

THANKS. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif

Colin

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,
OK,

It's going to take a couple of weeks, but I will clean up the prints (6 drawings) and take pics (a bunch- probably need editing) of making a CPF benefit, latest Gen. CR2 from scratch. ( /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hahaha.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/evilgrin07.gif made me do it.)

Larry

kj

Enlightened
...... are you going to make a new revision of CR2 light?

That's so great!

Let us know if you need extra web spaces /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Chief_Wiggum

Enlightened
Guys, since I'm knee deep in a Keylux build, would you want a Keylux tutorial as well?

Personally, I think it'd be fascinating to see how larry builds a light and compare his techniques and style to my own...

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif what do you think? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif

jtice

Flashaholic
Mike,
That would be really nice.

I really apreciate you guys telling us your little secrets.
knowing the little tips and tricks will really make it easier on myself and others.