• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

●=●=● FS: Double Grooved Titanium Light ●=●=●

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, I finally got one--pre owned and coated. Can't wait to see it! Hey Fred, any more Tungsten designs in the works?

Karl

Last edited:

59ride

Enlightened
Hey Fred
I will take a DLC coated version thanks
Could you pm me the total cost to post to Australia.
Thanks mate

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is an absolutely beautiful, functional and durable light....just received mine and am thrilled. Get one, you simply will not be disappointed.

Karl

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
I should have added (as others have) this light has the smoothest cycling action---turning on and off---of any light I have EVER owned....it is exquisite if I may say so! Fred, have you a suggestion to its' continued beauty of movement? "Special" Photon lubricant formula? Let us know. Thanks.

Karl

PhotonFanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
Karl,

Just make sure that you keep the threads cleaned--a soft cotton cloth held firmly while you twist the pieces should work. And then I suggest either some light oil with Teflon in it, or my favorite--NanoLube.

59ride

Enlightened
mine has just turned up, holy crap what an amazing little light, so smooth and silky, the DLC looks and feels amazing, thanks Fred look forward to your future creations, and as for all other CPF'ers, GET ONE, you won't regret it

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks Fred, just the "ticket"!

Karl

Karl,

Just make sure that you keep the threads cleaned--a soft cotton cloth held firmly while you twist the pieces should work. And then I suggest either some light oil with Teflon in it, or my favorite--NanoLube.

magellan

Honorary Aussie
I'm new to the CPF and only just saw this thread. Are there any of these still available?

magellan

Honorary Aussie
Great. Will take one, just need a day to decide which finish I want.

Last edited:

magellan

Honorary Aussie
Ok - it arrived yesterday - I just opened it today. It is a KEEPER! Will edit this post later with photos and a review, but for now suffice it to say that photos don't do this light justice. That has been said before, but I can confirm it!

It looks like it'll be a thrower - can't wait for darkness to try it out - but for now, heck, it's sitting on my desk and I just enjoy looking at it!! If you are toying with buying one of these rare and limited edition lights, don't wait!! When they are gone, they're gone!!

:twothumbs:twothumbs:D

UPDATE -
If you are sitting on the fence about this light, you should get off the fence and purchase one. It's my first light from Fred, but not my last. I finally took it on my 'proving ground'...the early morning dog walk - and it is a thrower!! Plus, it is light and feels "just right" in my big hand. Installed 5 trits in it yesterday - photos to come - one of the trits cracked, so I have to replace it. Full review coming with beam shots when I can get to it, but for now, this is a fantastic light at a great price!

Ok - one more edit. I think this photo shows how gorgeous my light is...

IMG_0508.JPG

You convinced me! I will order one and possibly one of each.

My lights:

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...-your-lights&p=4392769&viewfull=1#post4392769

magellan

Honorary Aussie
Decided to take one of each. Paypal payment sent.

<<edit>>

And decided to take 2 of each for a total of 4 lights.

Last edited: