【New Product】XTAR 1.5V AAA Lithium 1620mWh Battery

XTAR Light

Enlightened
Vendor
We are so glad to share XTAR 1.5V AAA Lithium 1620mWh battery was released online!
Check more: https://www.xtar.cc/product/xtar-aaa-lithium-1620mwh-battery.html

Main Features:
• Strong: Constant High Power at 1.5V
• Fast: 1.9hrs Full Charge
• Durable: 1200+ Cycles
• Genuine: 1620mWh Energy, 1000mAh Capacity
• Considerate: Low Voltage Detection
• Intelligent safety chip, anti-leakage and multiple protections

XTAR AAA Lithium 1620mWh Battery.jpg
AAA-Lithium-1620mWh-Battery-06.jpg

AAA-Lithium-1620mWh-Battery-09.jpg

LRJ88

Enlightened
What kind of charge settings should be used for this outside of one of your own chargers, for example if i were to run a MAHA C9000?

alpg88

Flashlight Enthusiast
c9000 has no proper settings for 1.5v li ion, no chargers do, except those designed for such cells

KITROBASKIN

Flashlight Enthusiast
A person could order an 8pack of the latest generation AA and AAA and get free shipping from XTARdirect at this time.

We like the first iteration 1.5V AA's and the MC4 charger. Really appreciate the increased capacity of the newest ones. Looking forward to testing the depletion alert function.

XTAR Light

Enlightened
Vendor
What kind of charge settings should be used for this outside of one of your own chargers, for example if i were to run a MAHA C9000?
This c9000 only supports AA/AAA NiMH/NiCD batteries, doesn't have proper settings for rechargeable 1.5V Li-ion AA/AAA batteries. Sorry it can't charge them. For xtar 1.5V Li-ion batteries, its principle is a 3.6/3.7V lithium battery stepped down to 1.5V through a regulating circuit module. This built-in battery management system ensures the output voltage of constant 1.5V. For charging these kind of batteries, it needs standard charging voltage around 5V. So the common 3.7V Li-ion or 1.2V NiMH chargers can not charge them properly. Pls choose the specially designed xtar chargers, such as L4, L8, MX4...

LRJ88

Enlightened
In other words i need to buy into the entire Xtar ecosystem in order to use these cells. Might be something for later, but if i can't charge the cells in any of my existing chargers and i need to buy a charger in order to fully use them as well it means that i'm depending on that charger to use the cells as well. I'm not saying i'm not considering getting them, but it increases the cost of entry.