• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired 100pc Left Titanium Firefly

Doc

Enlightened
I'll take Cree PayPal on the way! Doc PayPal sent!!

Last edited:

jashhash

Enlightened
Alright Folks,
I'm all sold out of the CREE version of the firefly but still have plenty of the Nichia version left. Personally I prefer the Nichia, which is why I had most of them made with Nichia.

Crazyeddiethefirst

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey Joshua,
A quick question before I make a decision based on an assumption...Can I leave 4 stainless steel rods in and use four Tritium vials, alternating one each? There are a couple of instances where I would not necessarily want or desire the amount of light all 8 trits would provide. Alternately, I may also want to use multiple colors in all 8 slots. I love your design with the O-rings so I don't need to glue them in with Norland! Thanks!

Tre_Asay

Enlightened
Must.... Not... Buy...
:mecry:
It will be a good thing for me when these are all sold out.
:broke:

They look great good job on you campaign.

NoNotAgain

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey Joshua,
A quick question before I make a decision based on an assumption...Can I leave 4 stainless steel rods in and use four Tritium vials, alternating one each? There are a couple of instances where I would not necessarily want or desire the amount of light all 8 trits would provide. Alternately, I may also want to use multiple colors in all 8 slots. I love your design with the O-rings so I don't need to glue them in with Norland! Thanks!

You can load all 8 bores with rods or tritium. You can mix and match any way you want. No need for Norland adhesive as the rod or tritium are held captive You can use 2.5X10 with the supplied little bitty Orin's or 3X11mm without.

You can also leave the bores empty, the choices are almost endless.

msim

Enlightened
Just got mine! First impression is that it's bigger that I thought! It feels really solid. I'll take some pics after I get my trits put in :)

Edit: Literally took me 5 minutes to get the trits installed. Too much light here though!

OiQAnYG.jpg

I'm in the US in Seattle, Wa.

Edit 2: Where has this clip been all my life!?

Last edited:

ghos

Newly Enlightened
Weird.. how come both of you in SG received it already.. have not received mine yet.. and my office is next to the main post office at paya lebar..