10180 Batteries

67RS/SSx2

Newly Enlightened
I have a few small flashlights that use 10180 batteries (a couple of Fenix lights and the Sofirn SC01). I would like to have spare batteries ready to go if needed. Battery Junction has a Jetbeam version (70 mah) but it is the only one I have found. Are there other sources?

Thanks!

ChrisGarrett

Flashlight Enthusiast
Peanut lights take them, but there aren't many options out there for us.

Buy them from Battery Junction and just use them until they're dead.

You need the light to work and it will with new cells.

Chris

knucklegary

Flashlight Enthusiast
Illumn Supply sells this one batt for 3 bucks. Unfortunately appears out of stock.
You can sign up for email notifications (they Don't bug you with junk mail) or call to find out ETA on them..
That size cell is slim pickens.. Good luck!
Screenshot_20220825-215411.jpg

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Countycomm is another source.
NO!
Avoid those like the Plague!
I bought a couple of them. I'd say CountyComm products are 90% excellent and you get what you pay for. Been placing multiple item orders with CC for several years now. Mostly happy with everything I've gotten from them. But that 10% is the issue. That 10% isn't slightly poor quality. It's garbage quality! Absolute garbage.

And the 10180 cells they sell are definitely in that 10%. One of them arrived "sweating." With some mild corrosion on one of the contacts. Thankfully I was able to very quickly and properly dispose of it before its condition got worse! I do not play around with lithium rechargeables. Just stay away from the ones CC offers.

fulee9999

Enlightened
I have a few small flashlights that use 10180 batteries (a couple of Fenix lights and the Sofirn SC01). I would like to have spare batteries ready to go if needed. Battery Junction has a Jetbeam version (70 mah) but it is the only one I have found. Are there other sources?

Thanks!
I would try sending a mail to the manufacturer. Fenix sells the clip separately for example, but it's not listed on the site, so maybe you can buy the 10180 batteries as well.

kerneldrop

Flashlight Enthusiast
Aliexpress will have gobs
All the 10180 are the same
I've been meaning to order a 10180 light