18650 simple small clicky

ltec

Newly Enlightened
I've owned a fenix pd35. It lasted about 4 years. I have an old olight baton which I like but the button is too small for parents. I've a lumintop aa which I really like but I want a bigger battery.
Do you officially become a flashaholic when you can find something wrong with every light you look at.
Its for working and inspection up close.
I want good flood without a hot-spot.
I want tail clicky for old hands
Something that won't switch on in your pocket like olight.
Running on 18650 and fairly small.
Price and how it charges doesn't really matter as long as its for sale in UK.
Don't need it really bright or moon light etc, its more important to have like 150 lumens and 400 lumens.
I've already got good flood head torches as in a skilhunt and zebralight so its a flashlight I want,

vicv

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'd give my normal recommendation. A convoy s2+. You get to choose the emitter and reflector and current. They're around $20usd. Find them on AliExpress. The biscotti firmware gives a lot of options

kerneldrop

Flashlight Enthusiast
Since price doesn't matter and you can support the free world

Malkoff E18650 Body

Malkoff E LMH head

vicv

Flashlight Enthusiast
You missed the second part of that sentence. Available in the UK. I don't imagine it will be any better buying one in the UK than it is in Canada. I could be wrong though

Roger Sully

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't miss.
200.gif

I'm sorry! This is the first thing that came to mind lol

I can't speak to UK availability (being ensconced firmly in the American Midwest heartland), but the Acebeam TK18 appears to fit your requirements. Triple emitters producing a uniform flood beam with a 30 degree beam angle. Light is available online from multiple sellers, in neutral white and cool white flavors. (I have both and recommend the cool white version.) Price varies between US$65 and US$90, depending on the features (aluminum body v. copper; Osram v. Nichia emitters, etc.)

If this lights feels right to you, I recommend acting quickly, because worldwide supply chain issues have resulted in the Acebeam online store itself being out of stock, with only other merchants and resellers having available inventory.