• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

2017 Autumn Sale :-)

Kevin1322

Flashlight Enthusiast
Love it. Do you have any tan o-rings for the tan K30vn side switch hehe. I love the tan, but I also love how the o-ring on the metal side switch of the L16vn makes it so incredibly easy to find the side switch in pitch dark. Oh decisions decisions haha.

Kevin1322

Flashlight Enthusiast
No tan orings :-( may be green n purple hahahah
Hahaha. I think I'll pass haha. In that case, adding a black K30vn in the chance I might get there in time would be nice if possible.

Any chance on getting some info on J: MH20vn SST40 SD $90/$105 when there is time? I guess what I want to know, if you know, is lumens, lux, how it compares to the other version, and does the stock UI still work. I know these sales take a lot of work Vinh. If you don't get to this info that's perfectly fine.

Bdm82

Flashlight Enthusiast
1. D1VN BLACK plus cell

Edit: this post was early and doesn't count. Newlumen, all your fault for replying after 7:00PT... I saw the count go up and I pulled the trigger. However I was the first to reply the same after fiat lux was declared so success anyway!

Last edited:

Latest posts