• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

2017 Round up thoughts:

Crazyeddiethefirst

Flashlight Enthusiast
2017 continued to be another round of medical challenges. Emergency Spinal Surgery that ended up with the incision opening up almost four months later thanks to one of nastiest bacteria on the planet. Fortunately I picked up the entire line of Emisar Lights, the D4VN being my fav. I liked the Nitecore Concept F1, but was fortunate to pick up an F1VN from Wimmer. Am on the fence but think I need a brass QR2 to go with the brass Lumintop IYP365 and brass Embassy Pen from County Comm. The Titanium IYP 365 goes well with the Stainless Steel Embassy Pen.The best addition to my collection was the large number of Four Seven's lights-also one of the saddest moments of my year to learn Four Sevens was closing. I look forward to my new Goliath from Vinh, as a start to 2018, but sincerely hope I can get back to living, getting out of the house and rejoining the activities I miss. It is hard to read of search and rescue when a computers view is the only angle. I miss my beloved Kennedy Meadows, and since moving, my new home has trails and mountains beckoning to be explored. My adult sons are doing well, Christmas is a joy that my two granddaughters make even better and I am married to the most amazing woman who has stood by me for 34 years. I look forward to what may be, rather than back at things that have not gone my way. Life is too short to concentrate on the bad, there is only time to see the good and keep putting one foot in front of the other...

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks vinh. You did great job on the modded lights in 2017, as well as all the giveaway you did.. i cant wait for your 2018 ideal light. Lol.

twistedraven

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Osram Synios is already confirmed to be a more intensed LED and better thrower than the Black Flat, but it's also only like 300ish lumen output. If anything I say it's a good LED for something like the D1 or other pocket throwers.

You make me want to keep on buying T21vns until I get a Fiat Lux :p

tab665

Flashlight Enthusiast
man, i got a pool. started getting it put in at the beginning of november, got finished up in december. looking forward to the warm weather coming around again. 2018 is going to bring lots of lots of beers, landscaping, and barbecue.

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast
man, i got a pool. started getting it put in at the beginning of november, got finished up in december. looking forward to the warm weather coming around again. 2018 is going to bring lots of lots of beers, landscaping, and barbecue.

Do you mind showing us your new pool that you built.

Latest posts