• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

2019 Giveaway Thread

Patriot

Flashaholic

4. Both my X7 and dog are about 2 years old this month...here is a shot from around the time they came into the world

Keep up the good work Vinh!

That's a cute little pup you have there, Keitho! All 'grow'd' up now, of course!

Zunkted

Newly Enlightened
1. 54

2. I hope this counts but my favorite light is my Fenix PD35 Tac that I sent to you for a led swap Samsung LH351D like 1 year ago and i've used it daily since then. I've literally thrown, dropped, and abuse this light more than any other light I own and it keeps going. It's just a simple and rugged light.

3. My least favorite is my Sunwayman D40Avn XHP50.2 it was an impulse buy for me. I thought I needed a good AA flashlight but it turned out that I just don't use it, lol. I have other lights that i'd rather use because there slimmer and produce the same amount of lumens if not more.

KOFVlb3.jpg

Last edited:

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Now that W1.1 is discontinued and I am changing my mind on the gift idea. Instead of a C8vn W1.1 It's now a P60vn W1.1 with a GREAT beam. If you haven't submit your entry do so now!

dotCPF

Flashlight Enthusiast
The 1.1 in a P60 has like, a perfect beam, they are almost made for each other. Great decision, I'm all over this, really crossing my fingers for this one!

noboneshotdog

Flashlight Enthusiast

2. My current favorite VN light is my E07 W1. It's one of my work lights and comes in handy when I need to shoot a large swath of light down range. My two runners up are my TX25C2 and DELTA.

3. My least favorite light is the R50 PRO. Mostly due to the rainbow beam created by the XHP50 led. I'm kind of a tint snob.

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast

Favorite light: solis. There's so much detail put into this. The way the wires are laid out in the head is aesthetically pleasing, not some random junk to get all the leds connected. Also, it's part of Vinh's legacy. I found out his dad lent his touch to this light.

Least favorite: eagle eye f30. Had to send it back 3 times. That thing just didn't want to work. Whatever happened to that light?

ImageUploadedByCandlepowerforums1569812596.075787.jpg
ImageUploadedByCandlepowerforums1569812683.575122.jpg

see level

Enlightened
My favorite has to be m25c2vn. I use it for everything. It's so bright and I really like the reverse clicky and the clip is very convenient. It's really beat up from so much use but it still works great.
Least favorite is T6vn. I love the light but when changing the batteries it is so hard to get the end cap on straight that I barely want to use it.
Number 1029
Will post pics as soon as I figure out how.. again
Thanks for the giveaway Vinh.
Edit.. working on pic.

Last edited:

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Can someone please help me draw a winner?
Winner please email me to claimed your P60vn W1.1 or choose to accept a mystery light.
CHEERS!!!!

noboneshotdog

Flashlight Enthusiast
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the winner is Keitho!

If so congratulations!!!

And thanks for the generous fun Vinh!

Keitho

Enlightened
Wow, that W1.1 will be a great companion to my mule P60 in my SLN. I'll have to get a second P60 host to hold my "spare" P60. Vinh, don't tell the W1.1 that it might not be in a bulletproof host for all of its life!

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Prize: Klarus E1vn with your choice of LED
https://skylumen.com/collections/v5...rus-e1vn-subcompact-dedicated-strobe-tactical

What to Post:

1. Pick a number from 1-5400

2. Post a picture of Something/Someone that makes makes you happy . You may not may not tell us something about it. You may have up to 3 entries.

You may use https://imgur.com/upload to upload your image

Pick a number from 54-5454 for your entry.
You can also play and not participate in the drawing
Random.org will be used to draw 1 number from 54-5454. Whose's ever is closest win.
Must own at least 1 of my lights to participate.
Free shipping USA
I reserve the right to change rules and prize anytime I want
I have full control over the giveaway

Start Date: Now
End Date: TBD

noboneshotdog

Flashlight Enthusiast

2. Me and my beautiful bride of 18yrs at one of our happy places, the Deerfield Fair!

Last edited by a moderator: