• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired 2D, 3D, 4D Tri-Bore For Sale and MAG Head Finning Available

sacredsucculent

Newly Enlightened
Jesus,
can u bore the Mag tailcap so that the spring will sit deeper?
I'd like to order a shortened 1D if that can be done.

Gracias

sacredsucculent

Newly Enlightened
Jesus,
I'd like the 1D in silver; length of body: 5 and 5/8 inches; quad bored; tailcap bored.

Gracias

Last edited:

nitere

Newly Enlightened
Jesus,

Received the two 1Ds. Great work. :thumbsup:

Thanks again, nitere

chuck614

Newly Enlightened
Jesus--
Got my finned heads back this morning. They look fantastic! Thanks for the fast turn-around, too!
Chuck614
:thumbsup:

warx23

Enlightened
Just FYI...I ordered one a few weeks ago and got it pretty quickly (about 6 days if I remember) especially considering I wanted a color Jesus did not have listed as already done. He was nice enough to run out to the store and buy the color I wanted, bore it out and then pack it up in a manner that I can only describe as " The best damn packing job I have ever seen for a flashlight ". It was wrapped in that netting to prevent scratching, and then foam blocks with special cutouts were used on the head and tail end and then put into a box that was the same size as the foam blocks to prevent rolling or any kind of movement in the box. Short of a guillotine, I think the light was pretty safe.

Top notch boring job, top notch packaging, fast delivery. A+ in my book.

Id like to just add that I also had exactly the same service. Excellent work and Bomb proof package. :twothumbs

Swagg

Enlightened
Hey Jesus, do you still have the blue tri-bore 3D available? If so I'd like to buy it, let me know.

darmawaa

Newly Enlightened
Can you sent to cmacclel ?
How much incl. shipping to boston?
Please contact mac to arrange the shipment.

Jesus Hernandez

Enlightened
Swagg, I will fin the head and pm when everything is ready to ship.

darmawaa, E-mailed cmacclel as requested.

FredM, yes the 18650's will fit in the dual-bore. Will fit on the quad-bore if requested.