• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired 3 Copper Mushroom nightlights available

rumack

Enlightened
@Warmcopper123 - I just realized my earlier PM didn't go through, so I tried again and got an error that your Inbox is full.

Thanks everybody. These look like beautiful lights, I'm anxious to see it in person.

Dobtruckers

Newly Enlightened
I think this is the last thread you made on these night lights? Any chance of there being more made? If so, I'm in for one. Thanks for putting me on the "waiting list":)

Warmcopper123

Newly Enlightened
Hello CPF

I have one Copper mushroom light made and for sale. I came across a host that I had stuck away this week.

this one is a monster. very big,very heavy solid and quite a statement piece!!! Its one of my favorites . the led bulb in this one is higher output than many of the others but I think its appropriate for this one. tint is very warm though it doesnt show in the pics at all. the output is not represented well in the pics so to be clear the tint is very warm on this one. its still low level lighting its just a bit brighter than some of the others. still very low draw .5watt-1watt

this host is big and alot of copper so unfortunatley I have to ask a slight bit more on this one due to the increase in cost for the host. just looking to break even on the sale not seeking a profit. I just enjoy getting these into the hands of enthusiasts who enjoy these types of things like I do. just knowing people are using these and having fun with them is the great thing. Price is $100 plus $13.95 shippng which is the flat rate Priority shippng cost for somehting of this size and weight. Conus/HI only please.

thanx for looking
NykJwUk.jpg

UutIJoB.jpg

xvoxWXo.jpg

J0zRM8p.jpg

5iqtgBS.jpg

C9mROxB.jpg

kK38gcf.jpg

oCw2ekF.jpg

Dobtruckers

Newly Enlightened
I'll take it!

Ironically the last post before this WTS one was from me looking for one! PM me your PayPal address and I'll send the funds and my address.

Dobtruckers

Newly Enlightened
Sorry about that - missed your reply and have been out of town all day - PayPal on the way!