• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired 3-Lumintop LEPs

Wdp57

Newly Enlightened
1- Lumintop Antman LEP with a white light diffuser. Used around the house and a little outside but overall in like new condition. The diffuser is not an exact fit but does stay on and was mainly used as a lens protector. I can not remember the brand of it for the life of me but it does diffuse fairly well
—-$75 shipped OBO

2- Lumintop Thor 1. I purchased this new this year and come with an 18650 extension tube and a red light filter. The filter is an exact fit from nitecore and again used mainly as a lens protector. It's been used very little and is like new in box condition.
—-$180 shipped OBO

3- Lumintop Thor 3. This was purchased with the Lumintop Thor 1 this year and will come with a yellow flip up diffuser made for the Thor 3. This has also been used very little and is in like new condition.
—160 shipped OBO

All prices include shipping CONUS via PayPal. Not really looking for trades but will consider Malkoff products. The Thor 1 is my favorite hence the higher price as I'm mainly looking to sell 2 out of the 3. I will discount prices if 2 or all 3 are purchased together. Also, any additional pictures are available upon request, please PM

Attachments

• 9D756DC3-0FDC-4039-BB0C-7E7CA82FD549.jpeg
    9D756DC3-0FDC-4039-BB0C-7E7CA82FD549.jpeg
    296.7 KB · Views: 142
Last edited: