• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired 4Sevens Quark AA or 2AA

jasonsmaglites

Enlightened
Looking for a quark aa flashlight. Backstory. We came to visit Conoa Beach, Equador. We became friends with a couple here who endured the 7.8 earthquake that rocked Equador about six months ago. They moved here from Canada to volunteer and to teach people about the bible. Sold their house and their business and literally volunteer their time for the last three years. Wonderful, sweet couple who put other people first.
Well ever since the earthquake the woman will NOT GO ANYWHERE WITHOUT A FLASHLIGHT. She literally at night has some multi led flashlight tied around her wrist with a bracket. So i gave her my quark aa flashlight on the last day. Selfishly i pondered it for the 24 hours before we left, but yes, i did give it to her. I don't mind giving away a $60 flashlight to a couple like that who so clearly could use it. It runs forever, and you can literally leave it on at night in moonlight mode through the night for a little reassurance. I figured it was PERFECT FOR HER.
My problem now is that it is irreplaceable. I cannot find another one. They don't make it anymore. If anyone has one that sees little use, who could sell it to me as I am emotionally tied to that light. I use to sleep with it by my bed, and would love to have one to replace it.

Quark AA or Quark 2xAA 9 or 10 condition preferred if possible.
[email protected] or pm me.

eraursls1984

Flashlight Enthusiast
Search Ebay for a well priced QP2A, 2xAA. I'm debating getting one myself.

This is the exact title: Foursevens Quark Pro QP2A Flashlight

Last edited:
Hi Jason,

Are you still L@@King for a AA Quark? Would you be interested in a AA x2 Turbo? It throws way down range with the turbo head but you can turn the bezel to get a lower mode for close up objects.

~ Chance

0MpBczT.jpg

Last edited:

jasonsmaglites

Enlightened
how long does the moonlight mode work in the turbo? i would rather have the standard one but beggars can't be choosy

jasonsmaglites

Enlightened
I would KILL for the s2 or whatever model it was that had 1080 hours of runtime on low instead of the 720 the regular quark aa2 had. Im getting specific here aren't I, for a guy who can't find the regular one.

GaryF

Enlightened
Jason,

I've got the head for a neutral white original Quark. If you can come up with a switch / body, and the neutral tint isn't a problem for you, I would probably just let you have it. I got this head way back, expecting to build it into a 2nd / spare Quark, but I never followed through to complete the build.

Jmichelly

Newly Enlightened
Hello chance.

If you still have that quark turbo, I would be interested in buying it. Let me know if that is possible. Thank you.

John.

EDCquark

Newly Enlightened
[QUOTE=Chauncey Gardiner
is this quark turbo still available for purchase or trade, I am highly interested!