AccuPower IQ-328 AA/AAA Charger -- Nice... and Smart!!

Verndog

Enlightened
I dont know what charger you are thinking but the Bt-700 backlight goes off after 10seconds and it does 1A on 2 channels or 700 with 4 channels.

That was just a quick observation knowing many on the backlits stay on and reading max .7A x 4. My point.... I think your assessment of much much better is a bit over the top for a charger that has little known about longevity and is the same basic "looking" charger with the potential problem modes stripped off and backlit added. It may well be the better choice, but only time and use will tell for sure.

3alfa3

Newly Enlightened
So, 10 Years of using 2 Chargers...... For the last 8-9 Years, on top of cheap and weak Laptop cooler (extracting air from chargers, not pushing it in). Countless charges/discharges/tests on Eneloops and Ikea Ladda Batteries. Always 4x1000mAh on both Chargers for AA and 4x500mAh for AAA. Not one problem during that period: early termination, interrupts in charging or discharging, excessive heat etc. Power Supplies does get warm at 4x1000mAh, but, it works all that time without problem.

One Charger lost buttons (broken) few Year ago, but still works just fine, i just push those switches with piece of plastic :D

Sorry for bad English, hope it's understandable

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    66.5 KB · Views: 59
Last edited: