• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Acebeam new and innovative and EDC & Tactical P15 now is ready!

acebeam

Enlightened
Acebeam P15 is the latest and innovative rechargeable light that combining EDC and tactical purposes,
the unique modular design for the multifunction installs/options of USB cable charging, remote pressure switch and one-touch- Strobe switch, the tail tube body mount design for the flexible equipment of daily clip, tactical ring, M-Lock mount, and Picatinny mount.

P15-1.jpg

Give you a multi-purpose rechargeable flashlight at once, P15 is worth having!

More information welcome to
click here

3_gun

Enlightened
"Specially customized 18650 rechargeable lithium battery(included), which is positive and negative in the same pole."

So why? Deal breaker for me & others. Would not have bought an E70 if it used a "customized" battery

acebeam

Enlightened
"Specially customized 18650 rechargeable lithium battery(included), which is positive and negative in the same pole."

So why? Deal breaker for me & others. Would not have bought an E70 if it used a "customized" battery
Thanks for your attention to acebeam flashlight, there are certain trade-offs when designing products: in order to realize the modularized function design of the P15 tail(easy switching between USB cable charging, remote pressure switch and one-touch- Strobe switch), only a customized battery can be used.

Lauri_L

Newly Enlightened
Hi! It's a nice looking and compact light for sure.

P15 EDC kit includes following standard items: charging cable, lanyard, battery, O-rings and tool for clip.

Can you tell how do you turn this light on and switch between modes? I must be blind because I can not see any switches there. Strobe switch is listed as optional item...?

Br. Lauri

acebeam

Enlightened
Hi! It's a nice looking and compact light for sure.

P15 EDC kit includes following standard items: charging cable, lanyard, battery, O-rings and tool for clip.

Can you tell how do you turn this light on and switch between modes? I must be blind because I can not see any switches there. Strobe switch is listed as optional item...?

Br. Lauri
hello Lauri, the tail switch can control all output modes like other normal acebeam flashlights, but there is an extra option for a one-touch- Strobe switch, then no need to click the tail switch for 3 times if you need Strobe output

Lauri_L

Newly Enlightened
hello Lauri, the tail switch can control all output modes like other normal acebeam flashlights, but there is an extra option for a one-touch- Strobe switch, then no need to click the tail switch for 3 times if you need Strobe output
Okay, I can see it now when checking P15 Tactical Light images. Well hidden ;).

Overall good work Acebeam! Lots of new features on this new little light. Dark green finish looks sweet. Hopefully we can see you adapting some of those new features into your other models as well. Looking forward to see the first reviews of this light.

Good decision for keeping strobe at 600lm level. Too much light reflecting back when using strobe may be blinding for user as well. 600lm is quite reasonable level.

Olumin

Flashlight Enthusiast
Good decision for keeping strobe at 600lm level. Too much light reflecting back when using strobe may be blinding for user as well. 600lm is quite reasonable level.
I have a zebra with a 500lm strobe and im very confident in saying it is useless for self deference or a deterrent of any kind. IMO a strobe should be 1000-1500 lumens at the very least to be effective. The brighter the better. Strobe is the only mode that will never be used continuously so runtime/step-down are of no concern.

Lauri_L

Newly Enlightened
I have a zebra with a 500lm strobe and im very confident in saying it is useless for self deference or a deterrent of any kind. IMO a strobe should be 1000-1500 lumens at the very least to be effective. The brighter the better. Strobe is the only mode that will never be used continuously so runtime/step-down are of no concern.
You have missed one thing here... When speaking about usefulness of strobe then light intensity plays the role here. P15 here does almost 9000cd on strobe - that's a lot to blind someone in dark. If you put like 2000 lumens at someone's eyes but you have flood pattern then it is not that useful. In this case Zebralight and Acebeam can not be compared.

Olumin

Flashlight Enthusiast
You have missed one thing here... When speaking about usefulness of strobe then light intensity plays the role here. P15 here does almost 9000cd on strobe - that's a lot to blind someone in dark. If you put like 2000 lumens at someone's eyes but you have flood pattern then it is not that useful. In this case Zebralight and Acebeam can not be compared.
That goes without saying. Ive had a few lights around that output level with a strobe, some of them quite throwy, and none I would call effective. In a defensive scenario you will not be aiming your light directly into the eyes of your opponent, but rather the general direction. Even if I would be shining that zebra into my eyes an arms length away, it would still not be sufficient. If your experience has shown you other wise thats great, but it would certainly not keep me from coming at someone if I wanted to.

Splitrail

Newly Enlightened
How many of you have EVER used a strobe in any kind of self defense situation?

Ages ago I worked as a citizen volunteer with a Colorado search and rescue team. I recall a search that ended successfully when the duo we were looking for signaled their location using a light's strobe function. In that context, a strobe was useful.

acebeam

Enlightened
The following multifunction installs port options for USB charging cable end, remote pressure switch, and one-touch- Strobe switch;

20211019112926.jpg

Last edited:

acebeam

Enlightened
The following tail tube body mount design for the flexible equipment of daily clip, tactical ring, M-LOK mount, and Picatinny mount, unscrew the two screws and switch at will.

20211019112837.jpg

Last edited: