• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Acebeam new K75 2500m throw 6300lm flashlight now presenting

acebeam

Enlightened
67516009_1527687154039962_6769955600617963520_n.jpg

knucklegary

Flashlight Enthusiast
That side light, i think, is flash glare from photo taken, but could be wrong.

The reflection bounce off water is truly a sight..

@Acebeam.. How long before the modular power packs are available?
Thx..

Gigaslux

Newly Enlightened
I don't understand the enthusiasm for this new flashlight. The Astrolux MF04 has about the same throw with less than half the lumens. So the turbo runtime is much greater as well as the battery duration. The dimensions are not very different. The only thing really different is the price. Bangood currently offers the MF04 at a coupon price of US$158.00 including shipping!

twistedraven

Flashlight Enthusiast
Because it's a flood monster in comparison yet still throw further. The sustainable output is more around the 2500 lumen and 570kcd output. So it comes down to whether or not you want a dedicated lower output thrower vs a more all around type of beam that has the potential to out-throw a dedicated thrower for a minute or two. The SBT90gen2 also has more lumen efficacy at 2500 lumens than XHP35 HI does as well, so it will last longer at 2500 lumens compared to the MF04.

For search and rescue one would probably gravitate towards the wider flood of the Acebeam.

easilyled

Flashaholic
ACEBEAM,

Please could you tell us how long this light can maintain TURBO at 6300lumens and 2500m throw before it steps down.

HARDUSVD70

Newly Enlightened
I don't understand the enthusiasm for this new flashlight. The Astrolux MF04 has about the same throw with less than half the lumens. So the turbo runtime is much greater as well as the battery duration. The dimensions are not very different. The only thing really different is the price. Bangood currently offers the MF04 at a coupon price of US$158.00 including shipping!
i got both lights and the K75 is a much stronger better thrower then the MF04 with much more flood. For me the K75 is in another class.

Last edited:
Does anyone else have experience with this new K75 who can shed further light on its power compared to previous heavy hitters? How is it compared to the BLF GTvn CFT90? The MF04vnCFT90? The TN40Svn, Acebeam K65/mini?

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
Does anyone else have experience with this new K75 who can shed further light on its power compared to previous heavy hitters? How is it compared to the BLF GTvn CFT90? The MF04vnCFT90? The TN40Svn, Acebeam K65/mini?
The German forum has done a passaround, and there are tons of comparative reviews, comparing this light to the lights you mention, and to more than a few others in similar classification, such as the TN42Vn CFT90. I will not be a spoiler and specify which lights this one outperforms, you can see the pics in the other forum(s).

I am still waiting on availability of the K75 in the USA from my favorite supplier. If he is not going to offer it, I will have to go with my second fav supplier.

This is what I envision from three lights that I have, and the K75 that I do not have yet, ranked in order of increasing beam width: TN42, K75, X65, R90TS.

With a light that is larger/weighs more, you get more power-thrower. With a light that is smaller, you get narrower dedicated throw.

There are so many possible combinations/permutations of single or multiple emitters, large or very large reflector, etc; that is why I have so many lights!

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
I received my Acebeam K75 27 hours ago. I am happy with the performance increase over the K70 and the TN42. Compared to them: Some more of everything: Some more emitter, some more head diameter, some more throw, some more beam width, and some more light on the target.

roma58 has just posted his comprehensive review on the other forum, too.

seery

Flashlight Enthusiast
Another nice K75 beam shot video just posted.

hugodrax

Newly Enlightened
K75 V MF04/TN40vn/FT03

Its a solid 2500 lumen spotlight, beats grabbing the 10pound Streamlight HID lightbox. You can run at 2500lumen output and get the job done. Loafs at 2500 no problem.

Its crazy light and small for the output. In a few years HID will be obsolete, unless you need 1m Cd for long periods which the litebox will do, the 556kCd 2500 does the job and for most there is no reason anymore to go HID.

They could market this light for LE,FF,MIL as a quick grab spotlight no problem.

Would love to see in the future a version that can sit on a charger.

Last edited:

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
Another nice review was posted yesterday in the German forum by user FrankFlash. The very informative review includes comparative beamshots with K50, BLF GT XHP35 Hi Nw, and HID Maxabeam MBS 450 HP. The very illustrative beamshots show much more light on the target with K75, but the reviewer reports more self-glare in high humidity weather with the additional lumens. HID beamshot shows much less self glare, but much smaller illuminated area.

hahoo

Enlightened
If its only as far reaching for a minute before dropping down to a third of the lux, then its not that practical. Acebeam haven't answered my question about how long it can maintain 6300 lumens and I suspect that's probably because its for a very short time.

Check how much the lux drops at the next level in the specs!!!!
well go spend 3 or 4 grand on a big , heavy *** hid then ......ughh......:rolleyes:

easilyled

Flashaholic
well go spend 3 or 4 grand on a big , heavy *** hid then ......ughh......:rolleyes:

Thanks for the helpful suggestion but I'll wait until an led light comes out that can maintain its high level for more than a minute, instead.

Last edited: