• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Acebeam W30vn - The LED Thrower R (DISCONTINUED SOON)

trailhunter

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Acebeam W30vn - The LED Thrower R

W30 are getting harder and harder to get. Just ordered 2 more from a 3rd supplier at $45 more than original. Trying to get as many as I can...There is a chance that after all the pendings orders are filled I can no longer get more...
Whose the lucky fellows to get the 2 you have now?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

My W30vn at 2.2Mcd is incredible!!!!

This light is nuts isn't it. Shine farther than the eyes can see. I have a feeling it might be banned someday. Cops would definitely give us trouble when they see us waving a white "laser" beam around.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

W30 5th sample read 1.8Mcd @ Turn On!

$20 Coupon 2 whoever guess the closest ;-)

twistedraven

Flashlight Enthusiast

If I were to do a simple conversion using the last sample, 2.57 would be my guess too.

Since I have to be different, I'll guess 2.61

Still waiting for that high cri W30.

Last edited:

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hint, don't underestimate.. as Vinh mod more w30, his skill level increases.. u guys want to guess higher mcd..

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

Wow this is nuts. This sample doesn't accept a boost at all. Output is just the same as stock. That's a first.

trailhunter

Flashlight Enthusiast

Crank it up!
b0bbe96338a4df08825e18cddc9ba672.gif

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

Just to make sure my meter is OK I remeasured the 2.6MCd sample and it still read 2.6Mcd Hmmmmmm

AmericanDissent

Enlightened

Wow this is nuts. This sample doesn't accept a boost at all. Output is just the same as stock. That's a first.

Of course it would be my W30 that would be the exception and not accept boost! As silly as it seems, I'm a little depressed right now. Been a rough month and was really hoping for some good luck here as a bit of a pick me up:sigh:
Well, I've still got an order for a W30vn, hopefully that LEP lotto ticket pays off!

trailhunter

Flashlight Enthusiast

Those are too expensive...
Ah ok, you probably get them cheaper than going rate. I thought you had mentioned they are becoming difficult to source and you may have to pay more, but maybe your not too worried about sourcing cheaper :)

b8llzblue

Flashlight Enthusiast

Just to make sure my meter is OK I remeasured the 2.6MCd sample and it still read 2.6Mcd Hmmmmmm

There was a stock sample that measured 2.6mcd?
maybe this is close to max which is why you couldn't boost. And all others that shine further just has a better focus?

AmericanDissent

Enlightened

There was a stock sample that measured 2.6mcd?
maybe this is close to max which is why you couldn't boost. And all others that shine further just has a better focus?

2.6 was after boost, I believe. That one may have started life as a 1.9 stock candela, but that's just a guess.

Last edited: