• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Acebeam X45vn - ARK (25K Lumen)

VNguyen

Enlightened
Re: Acebeam X45vn - Flood Search Light (Pre-Order)

Don't get me wrong. I like Fenix.
I have
Tk75vn XML PDT
Tk75vn xhp 70 diffuse dome
Tk61vn ideal.
Rc40vn40. Xhp 70 diffuse dome
Rc40vn ideal.

By the way, Fenix should release quad xhp 35 thrower... Fenix for life.

Been on the forum reading bits and pieces and just realize NL collection has gotten so big. I need a loan from Newlumen Bank[emoji3]

SG Hall

Flashlight Enthusiast

Been on the forum reading bits and pieces and just realize NL collection has gotten so big. I need a loan from Newlumen Bank[emoji3]

Very true Vinh! NL is on the cutting edge as usual!

I'm loving this X45vn but I've had to cut back my spending on lights. I've only purchased one Vinh light in 6 months and these new .2 LEDs are killing me! Dam this being responsible! [emoji38]

VNguyen

Enlightened

I'm loving this X45vn but I've had to cut back my spending on lights. I've only purchased one Vinh light in 6 months and these new .2 LEDs are killing me! Dam this being responsible! [emoji38]

Same here SG. Got a few small light for Christmas gifts. Maybe it's time to treat myself[emoji3]. X45vn sure looks tempting right about now. Anyway good to see all my flasholic friends still here in v54 section.

hhmoore

Newly Enlightened

I'll have to put my batteries in the charger when I get home this morning - tracking suggests that my X45 should arrive today.
I'm not sure how to prepare myself for this one... but I'm thinking Corey Hart might have had the right idea.
I don't have another light that even comes close.

hhmoore

Newly Enlightened

Why do new batteries take so long to charge when there is a new flashlight on the counter?

MAD777

Flashlight Enthusiast

Why do new batteries take so long to charge when there is a new flashlight on the counter?
So true! I was going through the same anxiety last night while charging new batteries for my just arrived T21vn. It kept me up past my bedtime.

hhmoore

Newly Enlightened

I've just got things to do; and I don't like leaving them unsupervised...I also don't want to pull them out of the charger til I come back.

brighterthanthesun

Enlightened

So true! I was going through the same anxiety last night while charging new batteries for my just arrived T21vn. It kept me up past my bedtime.

A guy has just got to break down and buy two or three extra sets of batteries so we never get caught waiting for the charger to say "they are done".

A watched charger NEVER terminates!

hhmoore

Newly Enlightened

I even bought an extra set for this light - I just didn't charge either one in advance, lol.
I told a friend they wouldn't be done til around 4. Based on the charge level when I last looked (1230-1), that was optimistic. Still don't want to leave the house with them charging - my dog is unprepared to deal with battery issues

Impossible lumens

Enlightened

A guy has just got to break down and buy two or three extra sets of batteries so we never get caught waiting for the charger to say "they are done".

A watched charger NEVER terminates!
18650s drive me crazy too. I bought a ton of extras so I would never have to wait for another charge cycle. Then I get three new high end lights which each require their own special set of 18650's, and I'm back to watching the charger. It's usually the flattop/ button top thing. I need more high drains with button tops. Will have to find time to sit at the solder station and fix some flattop cells. Purchasing button top high drains costs a premium and it can be a weak contact that was "attached" to the top. I almost feel better using neodymium magnets. Vinh should offer a line of flattops with the solder button on the +. This is a direct flow guarantee for those needing the most performance out of their button top high drains. Just buy 8 or you'll be sitting by the charger.

sas

Newly Enlightened

The gods of USPS smiled upon me, and my X45VN arrived one day early. Carrier definitely sized for non protected cells only (I used VTC6). Even in broad daylight, this thing produces a truly startling amount of light from such a small package. Smaller than I expected, I'd call it an oversized pop can more than anything else. Impatiently waiting for the sun to go down...

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast

The gods of USPS smiled upon me, and my X45VN arrived one day early. Carrier definitely sized for non protected cells only (I used VTC6). Even in broad daylight, this thing produces a truly startling amount of light from such a small package. Smaller than I expected, I'd call it an oversized pop can more than anything else. Impatiently waiting for the sun to go down...

Nice.. is it possible if you can take beamshot??

sas

Newly Enlightened

I am presently limited to my phone camera, and it is completely overwhelmed by the "wall of light" in the nearfield. My pictures totally do not capture the beam profile. Subjectively, I can say that at the lower output levels it is very usable indoors, but turbo is definitely complete overkill if not outside. Driver VNX2 completely tames this very powerful beast.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

X45vn Shippign version put out over 28,000 Lumen at turn on. ANSI is 25,000

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

[FONT=&quot]XHP70.2 HD 6500K[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Lumen: 25,000[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Lux: 150K Lux [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Throw: 775m[/FONT]