• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Acebeam X45vn - ARK (25K Lumen)

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the patience. Being so high powered I have to spend extra time testing and recharging batteries for these LOL :)

MAD777

Flashlight Enthusiast
Will ship the next dozen X45vn out by this Saturday ;-)

This is exciting news. Normally, I am very calm and patient while waiting for lights because I realize how incredibly busy Vinh is. However, I have been on pins & needles for this one!

Part of my excitement has been spurred by my recent acquisition of the T21vn. I had it out last night. I expected an extremely narrow laser beam from a 500,000 lux light with only 900 lumen. But NO! It's a big hot spot (no spill) that lights up a large area. Not just a show-off light. A very useful beam! Thanks Vinh!

brighterthanthesun

Enlightened
When Vinh sent me the MK35vn I bought a couple weeks ago it was in an Acebeam X45 box. As you can imagine, I was secretly hoping that he sent me an X45vn by mistake. It would have been fun to try it for a few minutes before getting around to sending it back. Cree, please send Vinh the neutral white LED's so I can order this little beast!

hahoo

Enlightened
When Vinh sent me the MK35vn I bought a couple weeks ago it was in an Acebeam X45 box. As you can imagine, I was secretly hoping that he sent me an X45vn by mistake. It would have been fun to try it for a few minutes before getting around to sending it back. Cree, please send Vinh the neutral white LED's so I can order this little beast!

so they are making nw now ?

oldhag

Newly Enlightened
how long you can run it on high before it gets too hot to hold?
how long you can run it on high before it gets down to less lumens?

MAD777

Flashlight Enthusiast
The BEAST has arrived ....
Acebeam X45vn sporting quad XHP70.2 emitters at 6500K producing 25,000 lumen, 150,000 lux

f557bde47b3e66bb81b367e45c93d2a1.jpg

noboneshotdog

Flashlight Enthusiast
Acebeam X45vn sporting quad XHP70.2 emitters at 6500K producing 25,000 lumen, 150,000 lux

Amazing and CONGRATULATIONS! Would you happen to have the TK75 for a comparison size pic?

choppers

Flashlight Enthusiast

Congrats!!!! Bad ***! Cant wait for mine to arrive. Also can't wait to hear your thoughts after you fire that puppy up! Assuming you have your VTC5a charged and ready to go???

MAD777

Flashlight Enthusiast
Aghhhh! My batteries are lost in the Post Office! They were shipped UPS to the local post office on early Thursday morning. Tracking ended there. I'm going to the Post Office 1st thing Monday morning & file a complaint.

I have a spare set of VTC6 but will just fire it up quickly with those and wait for the VTC5A to really run it.

Last edited:

choppers

Flashlight Enthusiast
Aghhhh! My batteries are lost in the Post Office! They were shipped UPS to the local post office on early Thursday morning. Tracking ended there. I'm going to the Post Office 1st thing Monday morning & file a complaint.
ugh...bummer....that blows.

noboneshotdog

Flashlight Enthusiast
1.15 inches difference between the two.

Reflectors: Deep and smooth, versus shallow and krinkly.

Lumens: 7,000 lumens difference between the two Vinh XHP70.2 versions.

Gotcha. This is a winner for sure. Awaiting NW to be released.

Impossible lumens

Enlightened

I have a spare set of VTC6 but will just fire it up quickly with those and wait for the VTC5A to really run it.
Don't mention to the USPS about the contents being lithium batteries. You'll just open a whole other can of worms. Whenever I'm asking USPS about batteries, I always say it's a puzzle block game for my daughter who won't stop crying until it arrives.