• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Acebeam X70vn - Highest Production Output

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Yeah, it may be the current leader for the "turn it on, start laughing" effect. Mine goes out to random locations at least once a week.,,

I hate it how they make the battery pack not work with other x-series Acebeams

luxxlightsaber

Enlightened
This light in spec3 with center xhp70.2 is just ridiculous its truly A BEAST!!!! Awsome tint and beam profile. And the strobe is the most disorienting I have ever experienced!! Its a special light for sure congratulations to all X70vn owner's.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
I got mine set up the same. Man the more I use it the more I love it! Acebeam did a geat job on this one.

BVH

Flashaholic
Just some fun info. Using my Keysight 34465A, 6.5 digit, in-calibration bench meter, I monitored charging Voltage and current to see when the charging system stopped. I had the AC charging adapter plugged into a Kill-a-Watt device to monitor AC current and the Keysight measuring at the front end of the battery assembly. At 16.75xx VDC, bulk charging current of about 46 Watts began to taper off so it looks like the CC-to-CV stage began there. However, Voltage continued to rise and current continued to drop until Voltage reached 16.7992 VDC and current was about 8.5 Watts. 16.7992 VDC is pretty darn accurate for cutoff. 16.663 V after 90 minutes resting.

Last edited:

Patriot

Flashaholic
Don't buy an Imalent R90TS then! haha.

The line, "is that thing turbocharged?" is from the movie, My Cousin Vinny, when the state prosecutor is questioning his own witness from the FBI. Agent Wilbur states that he used a, "Hewlett-Packard model 5710a dual column gas chromatograph with flame analyzation detectors." The response from Agent Wilber to the turbocharging question was, "only on the floor model."

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
From now on I will be getting my Acebeams at retail prices. Likely Amazon or Ebay. My future prices will be higher accordingly. All my Acebeam lights will have serial removed.

Latest posts