• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Adapter, Adapter, Adapter

I'll take it, please.

#03 M to D Gray adapter only $16 (AVAILABLE)
#04 M to D Gray adapter only $16 (AVAILABLE)

$08 Internationally for up to 3 adapters of any kind.

Total = $40

ma tumba

Flashlight Enthusiast
FM, I got the M to D adapter combo but I am not sure if I can use it with your Throwmaster. I attach the throwmaster to a normal D-mag bezel and then connect it to a M6 body using the adapter combo. Since the combo does not fix an MN lamp I need to screw the bezels and the body together tightly and then the hotwire is totally out of focus.

I tried also your bi-focal reflector. When screwed together tightly, there is a bright hotspot but there is also a weird narrow corona around the hotspot. The corona on the original maglite where I had your bi-pin adapter for G4 bulbs was very smooth.

I am probably doing something wrong, please advise.

fivemega

Flashlight Enthusiast
1- Make sure M to D adapter fits correctly on M6 body.
2- Install M*g head onto the M6 body.
3- Remove cam from Throw Master and replace it with spacer supplied with adapter.
4- Place MN lamp with proper washer on Throw Master.
5- Install Thro Master on M*g head.

You need to use some washer on bulb tower for best focusing. Thickness of washer is important for ultimate focusing.
I supplied some washer with G4 MN sockets.

ma tumba

Flashlight Enthusiast
Washers did not do it, I'd need too many of them to get the focus right. But I tried a spring instead, and this allowed me to adjust focus just like in a normal maglite.

Wow, this throwmaster does a better throw with an mn20 than my M6 does with a wa1111!

euclid

Newly Enlightened
#06 M to D Gray adapter only $16
#09 "C" 26 ... 19 ... 100mm $6
:paypal: