• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Ahorton's sales (Lenses, headlamps ...)

DIWdiver

Flashlight Enthusiast
Okay, I'll say the cutoff for this group buy is 8:00 PM Eastern Time, Wednesday, October 12. That's 13 days, I think, which seems plenty long. Whatever Paypal tells me has been paid for at that time gets ordered from Ahorton, whether you've expressed intrest in this thread or not (in other words, pay up or you're out, and unannounced orders are welcome). You probably want to be a little early to ensure PP gets updated before I order.

Oh, I guess I never said, I'm in for three lenses.

If for some reason the price goes down, and anyone has overpaid by more than $1.00, I'll refund the difference through PP. If payments don't arrive and the costs go up, I'll eat the difference (I was going to order anyway).

I'm a bit suprised, it looks like the order totals 14 lenses, but Ahorton is offering the 20 pc price? Should we plan on $10 per lens?

If anyone cares, I can re-ship to most countries for an additional $8.00 US (total: cost plus $16.00 shipping).

Don

ahorton

Enlightened
Added DIWdiver's 3 lenses to the list.

You can plan on the $8 per lens price. It won't go up from here. Only down if a lot more orders come through.

If the cutoff is going to be Wednesday night (I assume USA Eastern), then that's Thursday morning for me. I'll post them on that Thursday. I'll be away all Friday so if it ends up getting delayed (payment doesn't come through or DIWdiver decideds to extend) then I won't be able to post until Monday. Personally, I don't mind when the order comes through. Just letting you.

Also I won't be on the forum from Thursday - Monday so don't worry if you don't hear from me.

My estimate is that it will arrive around Friday 21 if sent on Thursday 13. Worst case would be Friday 28.

Last edited:

tlyon1022

Newly Enlightened
Sounds good, I'll send the PP on wednesday then. Correct me if I'm wrong, but $35 for the kit I want plus $8 for you to re-ship, total is 43? Pm your paypal please!

ahorton

Enlightened
Correct me if I'm wrong, but $35 for the kit I want plus $8 for you to re-ship, total is 43? Pm your paypal please!

Yes and no. At the moment there are 3 kit orders so the price is $35 each. If you order one then the price goes down to $33 each.

Sorry if this has made it more complicated. If you've already paid and the price goes down you may feel ripped-off. Much like the vineyard workers in Matthew 20.

tlyon1022

Newly Enlightened
I got it, I'll just look for a PM or check this thread back on wednesday, since I'm already on the waiting list.

DIWdiver

Flashlight Enthusiast
My paypal address isn't secret, it's been posted in my sales thread for over a year. Not that you'd know that, so here it is:

dlburdette 'at' juno 'dot' com

It's also my e-mail if you ever need it.

ahorton

Enlightened
My paypal address isn't secret, it's been posted in my sales thread for over a year. Not that you'd know that, so here it is:

dlburdette 'at' juno 'dot' com

It's also my e-mail if you ever need it.
- Great high current drivers for those who are not aware. I've used a few. Really these were the first things to make SST-90s useable.

syc

Newly Enlightened
paypal sent for 3 lenses + shipping. Let me know if it didn't come through or if I made a mistake on the payment.

DIWdiver

Flashlight Enthusiast
Only two of five payments have arrived, with minutes to go.

RCantor, tlyon1022, natac - are you really pushing the deadline, backed out, or just not paying attention?

tlyon1022

Newly Enlightened
Only two of five payments have arrived, with minutes to go.

RCantor, tlyon1022, natac - are you really pushing the deadline, backed out, or just not paying attention?

not paying attention, currently in the Air (flying- I'm in the Air Force). PP & PM sent, my sincerest apologies.

Bimmerboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Doesn't look like RCantor is showing up (last activity was 10/9). Too bad... I was quite hoping to get the $35 price. Budget is stretched enough already.

I'll keep an eye out here to see if I need to pay more.

ahorton

Enlightened
You can keep the $35 price for the kit since I think some of you guys have already paid.

DIWdiver

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Ahorton's sales (Lenses, screws, headlamps, connectors, Silicone grease and more)

So it looks like we lost a few, now looks like:
syc - 3 lenses
Bimmerboy - 1 kit + 3 lenses
tlyon1022 - 1 kit
DIWdiver - 3 lenses

Kits: 2
Extra lenses: 9
Total lenses: 11
Price at current interest level:
$35 kits (spacer + lens)
$10 per lens
$160 Total

I'll eat the extra $2 per lens.

Paypal sent with my address.

ahorton

Enlightened
Re: Ahorton's sales (Lenses, screws, headlamps, connectors, Silicone grease and more)

$8 per lens was fine. Especially since people had already paid you. I can refund you $18 or throw in 2 extra lenses. Let me know what you prefer.

(I want to encourage those who organise a group-buy)

RCantor

Enlightened

If it's not too late I still want my kit. (travelling for work)

Someone will have to let me know and I'll send the pp right away. I'll keep checking back till 11 pm my time. I don't know what time zone was meant when it was extended until 11 pm :) I'm on the West coast USA, GMT -8.

Last edited:

RCantor

Enlightened

PP sent to DIW