Aldi UK 3C XML light £24.99

vickers214

Enlightened
As the title really I spotted a 3C Cree light for sale in my local Aldi for £24.99, on inspection it has an LED lenser style focusable spot/food lens and what appeared to be (through the lens) a first gen XML with the 3 wires, a tail button but can tail stand, know people prefer a side clicky normally.
Might be of use to someone on here!

RedForest UK

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've noticed it too, but haven't picked one up at £25. It's the 'Lightway' brand iirc, there was some discussion on the German taschenlampenforum I think.

vickers214

Enlightened
TBH my torch obsession has gone, probably to do with my change of job...............but I do like the look of the optic for the price I might just give it a try!

mcnair55

Flashlight Enthusiast
TBH my torch obsession has gone, probably to do with my change of job...............but I do like the look of the optic for the price I might just give it a try!

The good thing about Aldi/Lidl non food items you usually get a 3 year warranty.I buy all sorts from there and never have issues.Bought 2 great computers from there over the years.

Viking

Enlightened
I agree.
Aldi and Lidl have some really good deals from time to time.

I will also recommend both those businesses disposable batteries.
These are some of the places where you get most mah per cent , according to many different tests over the years.

I never buy brand name alkalines. Not even on sale come they close to match the deals from companies like Aldi , Lidl and Ikea.

Dubois

Enlightened
Ive started to buy watches now! next pay day I will get this light!

If it's still available! Aldi generally only have their specials available for a week or so, or until they sell out, which is generally quite quickly. Good luck!

DollarIn

Newly Enlightened
There were loads of these available at my local branch. I doubt they'll be selling out any time soon....

drillbritz2ov

Newly Enlightened
Hello bought one of these lights last year and upto now its been faultless its on its second set of batts its used mainly on wide beam for when i go dog walking down the local disused train track my only quibble is the screw to adjust the focus compared to the push pull focus on my led lenser other than that its ok its well built and a lot more water resistant than the led lenser so all in all its highly recommended.

mcnair55

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello bought one of these lights last year and upto now its been faultless its on its second set of batts its used mainly on wide beam for when i go dog walking down the local disused train track my only quibble is the screw to adjust the focus compared to the push pull focus on my led lenser other than that its ok its well built and a lot more water resistant than the led lenser so all in all its highly recommended.

I think we are due another torch shortly,Lidl will also have/possibly had one.

TESLA1234

Newly Enlightened
I've purchased both the small for work (£10) and large version (£25) to keep at the side of the bed, have to say for the money they are very robust and the output is impressive and clean!

TinderBox (UK)

Flashlight Enthusiast
I bought a couple of the 3C all aluminum screw to zoom head a few years ago fro lidl £12.99, available in back or silver, very bright large emitter, 3 mode, full, half and flashing.

Is this the same light?

EDIT: Only 2 wire`s on the emitter die, It has a big convex magnifying lens.

EDIT2: Found the box "LIVARNOLUX LED TORCH, 10W Cree POWERED LED for high light output" "600lm"

John.

Last edited: