ALL GONE: Free Screw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: NOW AVAILABLE (Again)....Free Screw!

Hey all! The screwing continues at Dad's Brothel! I just restocked and have plenty if anyone needs them. Just lemme know. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

daloosh

Flashaholic*,

Hiya all,

I've got one that's too long, do I file it down with a steel file? Anyone done that?

thanks
daloosh

Is that one that I sent you? If so, I can replace it. I wouldn't mess with filing - you're likely to make it worse than it was and remove the black color too. Let me know. I can send you another pair!

daloosh

Flashaholic*,

I should get it out first, maybe the hole in the Arc4+ is smaller, and it's not the screw that's longer. Now I really need to find a wrench this size. Thanks AWTYD, lemme do that first, before you send me a replacement. THanks again fer doing this great service for CPF!

daloosh

daloosh, I can send you a wrench that fits, too, if you have no luck. But whatever you do, don't force it! It's also possible that the screw you got has a bad thread, preventing you from screwing it all the way in. Anyway, let me know!

Daloosh: You are a class act. Thank you for your kind contribution of $5 to "buy me a beer" for what I'm "doing for CPF." I've said before it's really no big deal what I'm doing, but rest assured your gift will go to a good place - my increasing waistline. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif Thanks again!

red_robby

Enlightened

got my screw(s) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif, thanks allot.

lithium

Newly Enlightened

I got my free screws last night. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Well, I just smoked a cigarette and I guess I should cook breakfast. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Thanks!

W4DIZ

Enlightened

PM sent.Thank you very much for doing this. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif

carmel

Newly Enlightened

I'll take two pairs (for my two Arc4+'s). PM on the way! Thanks

carmel

RY3

Enlightened

I will take a pair before all disappear. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
PM on its way.
Thanks

impact_blue

Newly Enlightened

Hi Mate,
This is an awesome initiative! We need more people like you! PM on the way if I can get a pair of screws and a wrench? That'd be $1 to Australia right?

Cheers,
Nathan.

(you have to be real careful on how you spell that... a free screw and a wench please/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif )

Nathan, forget what I told you in the PM about running out of the "wenches." /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I will give you the last one (my own) and just find myself another one later. So I'll get you "two screws and a wench" in the mail tomorrow (Australia is no problem).

Status
Not open for further replies.