ALL SOLD: Imalent MS12, R90C, LED Lenser, Many Streamlights, Nitecore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khsaccali

Newly Enlightened
Re: 9/5 Price drops!!!: Imalent MS12, R90C, LED Lenser, Many Streamlights, Nitecore

I'll take the Tup 1000. Sending PM now.

intrinsicintruder

Newly Enlightened
Re: 9/5 Price drops!!!: Imalent MS12, R90C, LED Lenser, Many Streamlights, Nitecore

I'll take the Protac HL4.. payment sent

Additionally, received the M&P 380 and giving it a good workout this weekend

Thanks again

vestureofblood

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take the Protac HL4.. payment sent

Additionally, received the M&P 380 and giving it a good workout this weekend

Thanks again

I'm not showing a payment. Can you double check and see if it went through. If so can you PM me the payment ID?

intrinsicintruder

Newly Enlightened

I'm not showing a payment. Can you double check and see if it went through. If so can you PM me the payment ID?

I'll get you that when I get back to a computer later tonight. Thanks for being patient.

Last edited:

the0dore3524

Flashlight Enthusiast

Strion and Polystinger arrived today. Thanks for the great deal!

intrinsicintruder

Newly Enlightened

HL4 did arrive successfully about a week ago. Got a couple of 18650 batteries as well and have fallen in love with it. You can't appreciate how well the optic lens works until you see it in person outside. Stand in the center of the road and get clean even lighting for a front yard over 100 yards away. The neighbors always know when flashlight nerd gets a new toy..

Thanks for the great deal!

Status
Not open for further replies.