• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ALL SOLD: Lumapower Sunwayman Combo Deal

ninemm

Flashlight Enthusiast
Letting a few go to bring some new ones in! Please email me at sweethome21 at gmail dot com with any questions or offers.

#1 Peak Glacier Bay - Runs on single CR123. Excellent shape. Comes with pocket body and a keychain body. One pinhead mark of anodizing missing on tail as pictured. Price: $30 *SOLD*

#2 Sunwayman T20C - 2xCR123 or 1x18650 Cree XPG emitter (pre prod sample) Excellent shape. Note: Seems a bit sensitive to partially depleted 18650. Will flicker on high, does not seem evident with Lithium 123s. It could be my 18650s however since I don't have another brand to test. Full disclosure. Price: $25 SOLDShipped
Selfbuilt Review: http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...2xR-CR123A-XP-G-R5)-Review-RUNTIMES-BEAMSHOTS

#3 Lumapower MVP - Excellent as new condition. Bright and unique! Price: $30 SOLD
Selfbuilt Review: http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...Cree-BEAMSHOTS-RUNTIMES-COMPARISONS-and-more!

*Last Two for $35 Shipped* SOLD

Please Note: (modified from Euroken)

I will do my best to be courteous, forthright, and prompt throughout our transaction. I'd appreciate it if you did the same.

I have the right to refuse sales to anyone. First "I'll take it" post does NOT guarantee first dibs since I also communicate via PM and email.

Prompt payment is expected. If no payment or contact is made within 4 hours 'without' communication, the items will go to whoever is next in line.

Prices include shipping via USPS First Class with Tracking, CONUS +2. As always, I can't be responsible for lost or damaged packages after the item has been dropped off at the post office.

Pin size nick on tailcap:

Last edited:

knfmkr

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTS: Peak Lumapower Sunwayman Deals!

Dang, leave CPF for five minutes and miss a classic PEAK. I'll be a backup on it. Good snag thermal guy.

thermal guy

Flashaholic

Thanks looking forward to seeing what it is😂😂 don't really know much about peak lights.

ninemm

Flashlight Enthusiast

Put a freshly charged 18650 in the Sunwayman and it doesn't exhibit any issue. So my assumption that it's sensitive to low charge cells seems correct.

Bump w/a drop!