• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired All Sold: Tain Ottavino V3 & Veleno Designs Quantum Ti

KeyeEl

Newly Enlightened
- Disclaimer: I reserve the right to refuse sale blah blah blah. Please know your local laws concerning anything you may buy from me.
- I'll Take It: These words will reserve the item for you. Please follow up with a private message/conversation or email to work out details. They may be listed on other forums. Time stamp rule is in play.
- Payment: USPS Money Order or PayPal
- Shipping: USA Only- Price listed includes shipping within the U.S.. Items sold for over $100 will include Signature confirmation at no cost for MY protection.
- Message or Email: for questions or to request more pictures.
- Thanks for looking!

**SOLD** ---> Tain Ottavino V3: Other than testing with a battery to ensure it functions correctly, this is new/unused. Titanium, AAA light with a Nichia bulb. I ordered two and this is my spare. Comes with green glow around the LED and NO Tritium. This will be reflected in the lower price and will allow you to add your own tritium color of choice. Complete with all accessories and packaging direct from Tain. The LED looks slightly off center to my eye but I didn't see where it affected the beam. Price- $180

**SOLD** ---> Veleno Designs Quantum Ti with extras: Limited, small batch Titanium light with (I think a) Nichia 219 LED and two orange tritium installed. This is used and has spent months on my keychain so it does have the normal wear that titanium picks up.

Also included are two extra o-rings, seven new QTC pills (plus the used one in the light), the 10180 USB Charger and the stainless steel 10180 battery case. I do have three 10180 batteries and will look into what it takes to ship them along, but no guarantees on the batteries being included. Think of them as a happy bonus if they are included. Price- $230

Last edited:

lisantica

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Tain Ottavino V3 & Veleno Designs Quantum Ti

I'd like the Tain Ottavino V3.
PM sent.

cy

Flashaholic
Re: FS: Tain Ottavino V3 & Veleno Designs Quantum Ti

interested in Quantum Ti .. if you have another one for sale?