• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ALL SOLD, Thanks: *HDS*

INFRNL

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS (US):adjusted price *HDS* 219b R9050 clicky*

Wait till you see it in person, pics don't do it justice; especially when I'm taking the pic

Both items paid for and officially sold. I will get these out USPS priority,(tomorrow's mail)

Thanks

TheJLew85

Enlightened

@thejlew85 I know, I'll probably regret selling it but i haven't used it and money is a little more important atm.

Sent message with PayPal. Will get out tomorrow voa usps priority. Thanks:thumbsup:

PayPal sent! I completely understand. Looking forward to trying out the 3 o'clock. Thank you sir!!

Cerealand

Flashlight Enthusiast

Nice. I was eyeballing your items.

INFRNL

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks, you never know what i'll post. This is it for HDS items though. This leaves me with UV, 18650 rotary NB4 and 123 rotary NB4;); that's all i need for a while.

slumber

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: *HDS* 219b R9050 clicky* Thors Hammer

Man...I'm heartbroken to have missed the skull and rivets holster! It's the best Thor's holster I've seen. I know it's paid for, but I'll call back up in case you guys find out you're enemies or something. Congrats to the buyer!

INFRNL

Flashlight Enthusiast

Man...I'm heartbroken to have missed the skull and rivets holster! It's the best Thor's holster I've seen. I know it's paid for, but I'll call back up in case you guys find out you're enemies or something. Congrats to the buyer!
I agree, I remember when Dan first posted a pic; had to have it. I actually love all 3 equally, they just sit on my shelf though. I thought I would have a hard time trying to get rid of them, but i guess at the right price anything is possible
I'll take the green alligator holster if it's available.
yes, still available; i'll send you my paypal

Thanks

EDIT: thanks guys for the 4 purchases tonight. All have been sent tracking and these will go out in the mail in the morning. Enjoy:thumbsup:

Last edited:

K2-bk-bl-rd

Flashlight Enthusiast

That sure is a nice HDS 219b 4000k r9050 clicky! I regret selling the one I had.

Last edited:

scout24

Flashaholic

Lumamax LX2- PM's are enabled after three approved posts by staff here. Your posts will show up then as well, not requiring approval. The first three are a vetting process to weed out spammers, etc. Thanknyou for your understanding and Welcome to CPF!

Last edited:

Mtbmurf

Newly Enlightened

I know it's paid for, but I'll call back up in case you guys find out you're enemies or something. Congrats to the buyer!

hands down the best back up call ive seen.... lol
Im definitely excited to get it...

INFRNL

Flashlight Enthusiast

Yes, that was a good one.

219b R9050 clicky back up for grabs. Not looking for any trades, fs only (price is firm, this light is worth more than I'm asking)

TheJLew85

Enlightened

I'll take that clicky for $250. I can't believe it is still available. I guess the SS40 is the new kid on the block. Sending funds now.

Edit

:paypal:

Last edited:

INFRNL

Flashlight Enthusiast

LOL, it's been here for a while but just lowered to this price yesterday. We all know it's worth more.

Yes, i think people are tied up with the more recent offerings.

Payment received. I also finally found my spare buttons (i feel bad for previous clicky buyer) i will include both of those as well.

Thank you for taking the last HDS item:candle: