• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *ALL SOLD*, Thanks to all

StagMoose

Enlightened
Re: I swear I'm done now, Thanks to all

Ahhh it wasn't refreshed. Now it is and I see all is sold. Good work!

INFRNL

Flashlight Enthusiast

Packages for #10/11, M361 219bv2, and Neutral AA got dropped off at the post office today and tracking was sent to each member.

Thanks again to everyone:twothumbs

INFRNL

Flashlight Enthusiast

Just wanted to post an update because something had me looking into a small issue.

It seems that all packages but 2 have been scanned by USPS. Most are in transit or have already been delivered. I don't want to get into all the details, but I used 2 different post offices and 1 package from ea somehow did not get scanned even though all packages dropped off were together. I have already sent messages to the 2 individuals that will have a delay in receiving their packages. So if you did not get a message from me today; you will get yours Fri, Sat and i think I saw 1-2 monday deliveries.

Unfortunately USPS is overwhelmed right now and hopefully it straightens itself out. I plan to drop by both post offices tomorrow or saturday to get things figured out if I don't see any changes in the system. I appologize to the 2 individuals as this hasn't happened to me before.

dorikinhajime

Newly Enlightened

Thank you.

The 2xAA body and Head arrived today!

Looks awesome and extra thanks for including batteries.

I really appreciate it.

INFRNL

Flashlight Enthusiast

Anytime. I hope you enjoy it. I thought the new eneloop pros would be a nice touch and reassure you guys of your purchases. I also figured most only use std eneloop and could try the pros.

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Got it my friend. Same old malkoff goodness. Brighter on cr123's than on one 18650. Guess I know what I'm sticking with. Have to wait a few months to go rock hunting with it but I think this is the one to go with. I ordered filters for it but I don't see why everyone was complaining about stray light. I'm happy. I got a good deal

INFRNL

Flashlight Enthusiast
I know, i think it works great as is. At times i think it could be a little brighter but i never tried 123s either. The woods glass will focus mainly on the subject, it's a different feel but both work for any use I'd use them for. I hope it suits your needs. Glad everything is arriving safely and you guys are happy.

I got the almost missing in action package. Everything looks good and it seems on time to me. And again, thanks for the extra batteries. I already have bunch of regular 1900mAh eneloop batteries used anywhere AA used to go. Is eneloop pro is better choice with this head other than higher capacity? You may have test results on Malkoff runtime graphs thread, but just curious.

INFRNL

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have test results between standard eneloops and eneloop pros on various lights/modules. Normally people don't choose the pro because of price. I find that the pros are worth using over standard eneloops, but we all see things differently.
Glad the not tracked packages still arrived on time. Makes me feel much better.

ledbetter

Enlightened
Thanks for Nichia aa light and love it in gene's orange aa body. Great tint, as expected, but two sort of annoying rings visible at close range that my xpg aa doesn't have. At normal distances they're not visible. Is this normal with Nichias in gene's reflectors? Thanks again

dj:litestick

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS* Malkoff

Received the Malkoff's last night. Thanks again for the deal, and extras. What you've done for this community is much appreciated. Can't wait to try them out.

hron61

Flashlight Enthusiast

Also received my Ankor nichia light yesterday.
In the pics it looks like a keychain light...yeah no.
Its a solid little setup with a pure white tint. Love it. :thumbsup:
Thanks again.

INFRNL

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks for Nichia aa light and love it in gene's orange aa body. Great tint, as expected, but two sort of annoying rings visible at close range that my xpg aa doesn't have. At normal distances they're not visible. Is this normal with Nichias in gene's reflectors? Thanks again
rings? I would say the MDC line and maybe others have some variances in the beams. the outer edge usually has a purplish tint, then the hot spot and corona can be slightly different. At close range against a wall it would be more noticeable. I want to say this is normal. I also want to say that this is similar with all of the MDC's and possibly others no matter the emitter from what i can recall. You can probably get better answers in the Malkoff section. Maybe also posting beamshots of what you are seeing.
Received the Malkoff's last night. Thanks again for the deal, and extras. What you've done for this community is much appreciated. Can't wait to try them out.
I hope you will enjoy them...if not; there is something wrong with your head:p I just don't recall what the low output is on those using h/l
Also received my Ankor nichia light yesterday.
In the pics it looks like a keychain light...yeah no.
Its a solid little setup with a pure white tint. Love it. :thumbsup:
Thanks again.
Haaaa, sorry if you thought it was a keychain light. I am pretty sure that I said it was 18350. In the video's I thinki they had it clipped to a belt loop or something; can't recall. It's fairly big in diameter but it's a pretty cool light with 5000k nichia 219b. Well, for the price no big deal if you don't end up using it all that much. I tried it out once and then it sat on the shelf as I got into Malkoff.

other than that, glad everyone is basically happy so far and that everything is arriving safely.