• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

All squared up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Northern_Lights

Newly Enlightened
Thank you CPF! It seems like my post got the seller's attention and he finally responded and refunded the money owed.

I am deleting my OP because I am not here to soil anyone's reputation. Yes, it definitely could have been handled better, and I should not have to post publicly to get a response. But it's all water under the bridge at this point.

thanks again CPF!

Last edited:

Greta

Flashaholic
Re: Help! Member hbk_rey owes me a refund!

The CPF staff does not get involved in personal transactions.

I moved this post here to the Cheers 'N Jeers forum because you posted it in the wrong forum previously.

Please take a moment to read the policies of the Cheers 'N Jeers forum posted HERE to make sure your "Jeer" is in compliance.

Thank you.

Northern_Lights

Newly Enlightened

The CPF staff does not get involved in personal transactions.

I moved this post here to the Cheers 'N Jeers forum because you posted it in the wrong forum previously.

Please take a moment to read the policies of the Cheers 'N Jeers forum posted HERE to make sure your "Jeer" is in compliance.

Thank you.

Sorry, I noticed it was moved and my apologies for posting to the wrong forum. Honestly, it's a huge headache for me to post this, but I am at a point where I'm not sure what to do, other than expose his behavior publicly to get him to take action, since he has not responded to my emails (polite). If there is anything that I said in my post that violates forum policy, please advise and I will correct it. Thanks.

Northern_Lights

Newly Enlightened

Issue resolved. Thank you CPF!

Last edited:

nbp

Flashaholic
Excellent, glad it is taken care of! We'll close this now. If you need to add something just PM a Mod/Admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.