• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Animated Beam Shots

djans1397

Flashlight Enthusiast
Very nice Vinh! This is what really helps in the decision making of buying a light from you. Thanks for taking the time to do this.

Impossible lumens

Enlightened
Definitely a nice format for offering an abbreviated assessment. Those 70/50.2 sure push the envelope when it comes to output. New territory.

MAD777

Flashlight Enthusiast
This will also mean I will cut back on table top reviews as those might not be as effective?

If I may suggest; do table top reviews only if there is something peculiar or unique about a light, an odd U. I. for instance.

As to the animated GIFs, I actually have a bunch of old ones saved that you did long ago! I've always valued them.

barretttx

Newly Enlightened
This will also mean I will cut back on table top reviews as those might not be as effective?

I love the table top reviews because they feed my hype. And it gives me a better idea of how you feel about each light. A picture or video will never be able to correctly show you the light, but hearing your excitement about a certain lights for 20 minutes is informative.

scs

Flashlight Enthusiast
Always enjoy watching your tabletop reviews.
How about this, keep doing that but try to be more relaxed. I don't look at your videos as presentation and I don't expect them to be perfect. Keep it casual. :)
The gifs are a good start. I suggest continue building an archive of beamshots using that same camera and location setup, and let us save the photos locally to create our own gifs as we need them.

scs

Flashlight Enthusiast
Perhaps, some of the guys would be willing to be custodians of the beamshot collections and they can help you create useful gifs and free you up to build.

MAD777

Flashlight Enthusiast
EC60vn thrower on the left with XHP35.

EC50vn flooder on the RIGHT with XHP70.2.

Both 26650 lights.
750e5faceff09e8ff2555f62ab843399.jpg