Anyone else carry a SAK Compact?

DuckhunterInTN

Newly Enlightened
I think I might have found the perfect every day utility knife for me with the SAK Compact. Scissors, a large blade, a nail file, can/bottle opener, corkscrew, super small straight slot (eyeglass screwdriver), straight pen, and a writing pen.

Does anyone else carry this little knife? I think this little thing is perfect.

thedarkness

Newly Enlightened
Yes I carry the Victorinox Swiss Army Knive Compact every day ! I use to carry a SAK Climber but the Compact can do the same job and is slimmer and lighter. Unfortenately the SAK Compact is hard to get.

Gatsby

Enlightened
I've looked at that model - seems like a good assortment of tools and features, and the 3 1/4 inch models are a nice size (I have been carrying an Alox Cadet a lot recently).

However, once I got the alox model it's hard to go back to the plastic scales, as the alox models are so much slimmer and compact.

I sure wish they'd make a MiniChamp in Alox!

PhantomPhoton

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've been considering buying one. Definitely looks like a great knife, a bit smaller than my climber.

adamlau

Flashlight Enthusiast
Not me. But I do carry a SwissTool on the belt eight hours a day on the job and a Manager on the keychain.

jzmtl

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've been considering buying one. Definitely looks like a great knife, a bit smaller than my climber.

It's essencially a climber with one less layer, with a can/bottle combo tool replacing the small blade. Pretty sure it comes with plus scale with pens, at least mine does.

BargainMonkey

Newly Enlightened
Probably my favorite SAK. Been carrying one daily for the last couple years. Love how many features are crammed into a two layer model.