Anyone use Axel or Tag colonge?

Arkayne

Enlightened
I received a sample of Axe Snake Peel Body Wash and as an experiment, used it w/o letting my fiance know. She couldn't keep off me! She loves the smell and wants me to buy more of it.

Luna

Enlightened
Arkayne said:
I received a sample of Axe Snake Peel Body Wash and as an experiment, used it w/o letting my fiance know. She couldn't keep off me! She loves the smell and wants me to buy more of it.

Lets just see if that works the day after you get married :nana:

shaman

Newly Enlightened
I rotate the following... Just cause the wife digs em all.

Hugo Boss
Paul Sebastian
Boss

I have to agree with Virgo, Aqua di Gio as well as Paul Sebastian and Boss are all that strong. Even a single spray will drop a massive headache on me. On the strong ones, do like I do, take the sprayer off and use a drop. Dab drop from cotton/cloth on the wrists and back of the neck... and your ready to go.

Never tried the Tag/Axe, but the number of commercials you see one would think that everyone got a sprayer at home

Sincerely,

Shaman

bfg9000

Flashlight Enthusiast
To make your own:
In a double boiler, place as many $100 bills as you can scrounge or borrow in enough 190 proof Everclear to cover (do not worry, bills will still be usable afterwards), replace lids and boil in water for 3 to 4 hours. Remove bills and outer part of double boiler, then heat until alcohol is driven off (use a small mirror and turn off heat immediately when fogging disappears). After cooling, pour resulting solution into a tightly closable container like a thermos and add both 5 parts ether and 5 parts cold water. **Ether is extremely flammable so please do not blow yourself up-no open flames!** Alternate gentle shaking with uncapping to relieve pressure, then let the solution settle and separate for at least half an hour. Siphon off the top (ether) solution and add to this solution an equal part of water. Boil off the ether using gentle heat on an electric stove (no open flames).

What is left is pure essence of money (eau de moolah) which is highly dangerous in the wrong hands. Many people can subconsciously smell it a mile away, but I must warn you that it most strongly attracts lawyers and gold-diggers so be aware. You have been warned.

If the results are not like the Axe commercials then unfortunately some other enterprising individual has probably already distilled the essence of money from the $100 bills before you. Try to obtain some fresh ones.

Big Bob

Newly Enlightened
After seeing the commercials, I thought about trying some of that Tag stuff but, at my age, the old ticker probably could not survive the attention of all those young ladies :rolleyes: .

BTW, my place of employment has a no scent policy which precludes the use of colognes, after shaves etc.