ARMYTEK AT CPF AGAIN

ArmyTek

Enlightened
CPF25.png

🔥ARMYTEK AT CPF AGAIN🔥
→ FROM THIS MOMENT ON! Be ready to know about all special offers, the highest discounts and the hottest Armytek releases.

âť—USE 25% OFF ARMYTEK MULTI FLASHLIGHTSâť—

→ Apply CPF25 coupon code while ordering any multi flashlight and grab it at a pleasant cost. Accept the offer till October 16.

This lineup brings together the models with:
🔦 Wide side spill up to 150°.
🔦 Record brightness up to 4000 lumens.
🔦 Well thought-out set of accessories.

Don't let 25% off pass you by.
→ Follow the link below to check the Armytek range and place an order.
https://www.armytek.com/

WarriorOfLight

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello and welcome back.

Can you tell is more about the current company background. Where are you located - the worldwide headquarter - for example. Also interesting that the Website armytek.com is hosted by Hoster.by. Information about the Company responsible is protected - means not visible. That is kind of unexpected for companies. Here the Registrar information:

https://lookup.icann.org/en/lookup - just enter armytek.com

Due to the current times, why is a company using a hosting Service that is located in Belarus?

The Website refers to Phone numbers in Germany, your profile says Berlin, Germany. Somewhere in the About there is stated the Company is located in Canada or at least was located in canada.
Can you please tell me more about the current ownership of Armytek and the headquarter Location. Guess that would be interesting

WarriorOfLight

Flashlight Enthusiast
I did some additional searches and found this interesting thread in BLF:

Seems Armytek is not in Canada at all anymore... The discussion gets interesting at the end of page one. Interesting someone else did the same search on BLF.

KITROBASKIN

Flashlight Enthusiast
Welcome back Armytek!

Let's not use the rear view mirror too much. Many members here have had good experiences with their products. Others had some issues. Threads in the past here discussed a Russian individual involved early on, and a residence location in Canada listed as the main office, with seemingly all production from China. This is what I remember.

Lou Minescence

Flashlight Enthusiast
" Armytek at CPF again ". I didn't notice you left. Hopefully Armytek is here to do more than put out a new advertisement. In the future you would have more fans by telling the community what the company is up to and what new products you're working on too.

ArmyTek

Enlightened
" Armytek at CPF again ". I didn't notice you left. Hopefully Armytek is here to do more than put out a new advertisement. In the future you would have more fans by telling the community what the company is up to and what new products you're working on too.

Previously, we simply published information about our promotions, but unfortunately, we did not communicate much with the audience. Now we have new resources that allow us to conduct a dialogue with you. Therefore, we are talking about our return to CPF.

Sincerely,
Armytek