Art of the Hide Collection

socom1970

Flashlight Enthusiast
My understanding is that Matt is not doing these anymore and is currently off the grid.:(

Please correct me if I'm wrong. If he is still in business, I would sure like one or two.

Last edited:

tommo76

Newly Enlightened
I tried to have a few holsters made earlier this year. Matt finally relpied that he had family problems and couldn't do the order. he refunded my paypal even though I told him not to worry about it. He is a very talented gentleman and i hope he gets straightened out and starts making his holsters again.

GasganoFJ60

Newly Enlightened
I have always loved Art of the Hide holsters (and "holsters"). Plus, Matt is a great guy to work with. I just received another AOTH holster yesterday for my Spy 007. Black elephant is my favorite:

AOTH002-1.jpg

AOTH001-1.jpg

Now I just need to get a Ti Chameleon again so that last one has something do to. ;)

That would be a great match to my elephant hide boots!

Very nice.

light drift

Newly Enlightened
A good holster is essential for me. This is an old thread, but is AOTH still around? They are beautiful!

skcheng

Newly Enlightened
Bumping a very old thread, but has anyone been in contact with Matt?? Is he by chance making holsters again? I hope he is well. It's been a bunch of years and I've lost his contact info. Please PM me if anyone still has it. Even if Matt isn't making holsters anymore I'd just like to reach out to him to see that he's well?? Thanks!!

RonLee

Newly Enlightened
Sadly it looks like Art of the Hide website is no longer there. That just makes the existing holsters more valuable though.