ASP triad xenon, 2 cell.

fishman307

Newly Enlightened
Hi i have looked through for new member introduction but cant find anything, So here i am And Hello To all, First I am at very early stages of torch nutter, I have just bought a S/H ASP triad with xenon lamp,2 x CR123 I havent got batteries yet :( so havent seen how good bad these torches are, But i would be greatfull for any relevant info, Ie particullarily bulb no as i have no spare ?? (anybody got one ) And with my luck prob need one soon, How do I use internal focus ?? is it personal or do i adjust for max Throw, I have had a bit of a search round and cant see any easy mods is it Ok as is ??? Thanks in advance.
Regards fishman307

Solscud007

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey welcome to CPF. I have a ASP triad one of the OLD ones. I havent really looked to much into it. but I dont think there are that many modifications for it. I could be wrong.

here is the info I posted in your buy post.

As far as I know, the ASP Triad does not have a spare bulb. Have you tried contacting ASP in USA? Also do you have the ASP adapter?

Here are pics of my ASP triad. You should post in the Candle Power forums for information questions or search in the main forums. This is just the Marketplace, to buy, sell or trade items.

If you look closely you will see my tailcap has a sideways button. That is for the Baton to attach and allows you to turn the light on.

dsc0719os0.jpg

dsc0724cw3.jpg

Here is a comparison to the Surefire 6BL (baton light) and my mini ASP baton
dsc0345qv9.jpg

My two ASP batons and Triad.
dsc0339wo6.jpg