• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired B@rt's Tritium thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esko

Enlightened
I think it was a couple of years ago that I first thought I should try your high pressure vials.. Or spheres, while they were available. Paypal sent for one iceblue +shipping now. Looking forward to comparing them to my older vials.

Esko

Enlightened
It will go out tomorrow. ;)

Arrived yesterday. I believe your ice blue is slightly deeper blue than the ice blue of some other vendors (not absolutely sure since the ice blue I had was gifted away a few years ago). Local authorities/postal service had opened the letter, I guess it may have something to do with the country of origin and the packaging with a foil envelope.. :rolleyes:

Lantern32

Enlightened
If I can find any Malkoff MDC tritium bezels or accessories, I'll buy my tritium from you!

LSX

Newly Enlightened
Hi Bart,

I sent a payment for 3x green and 3x ice blue 2x8mm vials.

Cheers,
Tim

recDNA

Flashaholic
Your vials are in the mail.
Hi!
I have some of your tritium vials glowing away in my titanium flashlights. Do you know the legal procedure for mailing one of my tritium studded flashlights (only 1 vial per flashlight) through USPS? I know nobody would notice but I don't want to break the law. I figure if anybody knows you would.
Thanks!

Uncle Boris

Newly Enlightened
My vials arrived today, intact, very cool! Unfortunately, they don't fit what I am putting them in, so I'm going to look for a 1/32 in. drill bit to ream out the metal so they will work. :thinking:

B@rt

Flashaholic
Lantern32, I'm sorry but I don't have that size.

LSX, your vials are in the mail.

recDNA, I don't think there are restrictions for such a minimum amount of tritium. I have never had a parcel seized by customs.

Uncle Boris, I hope you can make it work. ;)

Uncle Boris

Newly Enlightened
I did manage to get 2 holes opened up enough to get 2 of the vials inserted OK, but broke a vial on the 3rd, :oops: so I need to order 2 more 1.55 x 5 green vials (1 for backup this time). I will send $18 thru Paypal today.

Status
Not open for further replies.