• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired B@rt's Tritium thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnsomw

Newly Enlightened
I received my vials today....the greens are nice and bright but the orange has no brightness at all. Can't even see it's color in pure darkness straight out of the package...oh well should have got all green instead.

I might buy more...Thanks Bart!!

johnsomw

Newly Enlightened
I received my vials today...the greens are nice and bright but the orange seems to have no brightness to it at all....I can't even see it's color in pure darkness straight out of the package....oh well should have got all green instead.

I might buy more....Thanks B@rt!!!

Migtek02

Newly Enlightened
I have them in green, white, iceblue, blue, orange and red, yellow is currently out of stock.

I would like to order 3 green 1.55x5mm inserts. please respond with total and how/ where to make payment.
Also would you recommend a different size for trijicon glock sights?

B@rt

Flashaholic
Rock, I, will order them next week but it will be a while before they are in my hands, the factory lead time is about 2-3 months in my experience.

Migtek, your total for three 1.55x5mm vials with priority shipping is $25.50 , you can send Paypal to pixpimp(at)gmail.com. Iam not familiar with tritium sights so I can't advise you there, sorry.

Deris899

Newly Enlightened
Hello,

I want to order the following

1.55x5 tritium vial:
1x orange
2x red
1x green

2x8 tritium vial:
2x red
2x ice blue
1x green

I hope all is in stock
Priority shipping to germany

Thanks

Migtek02

Newly Enlightened
Rock, I, will order them next week but it will be a while before they are in my hands, the factory lead time is about 2-3 months in my experience.

Migtek, your total for three 1.55x5mm vials with priority shipping is $25.50 , you can send Paypal to pixpimp(at)gmail.com. Iam not familiar with tritium sights so I can't advise you there, sorry.

B@rt, payment sent. I added $11.00 for a 1 Red 2x8 vial. Thanks!

Alexi*

Newly Enlightened
Hi B@rt,
I need a Tritium dot/circle but you only seem to have vials left? In that case the 2x8mm Vial does it shine in the ends also?

Sorry for all the questions but, the first post in the thread is not working for me, can't see any of the photos.

If i drill a 2mm hole in a aluminium knob and mount this in the hole, will it glow sort of like this:
dl-4b-diode-laser-red.jpg

Last edited:

B@rt

Flashaholic
Nick, I ship from the Netherlands.

Alexi, it would be visible, but not very bright. Most of the light is emitted by the sides. You are welcome to try it and if it is too dim for you send it back for a refund (minus shipping costs).

Nick136

Newly Enlightened
Thank you B@rt. That's perfect.
Do you also sell isotopes or only the tritium inserts?

Thanks.

Alexi*

Newly Enlightened
Nick, I ship from the Netherlands.

Alexi, it would be visible, but not very bright. Most of the light is emitted by the sides. You are welcome to try it and if it is too dim for you send it back for a refund (minus shipping costs).
Thanks I'll try one first, sent you an order now for 1 2x8mm red with just Priority shipping (I'll take the risk).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.