• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired B@rt's Tritium thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

cynar

Newly Enlightened
Hi Bart.

I'm trying to get hold of a tritium sphere. Do you have any in stock?
I'm preferably after green, and as large as possible (15mm?). Can you help?

B@rt

Flashaholic
Your total for three 1.55x5mm vials with priority shipping is $25.50. You can send Paypal to pixpimp(at)gmail.com, please leave your order in the comments section.

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Bart! I would like to purchase a total of seven (7) Tritium Vials in Ice Blue.

If these are available I will send payment ASAP. The light these are going in accepts five, but this will be my first attempt at installing my own trits so I'm ordering a few extra. Good idea? I was also told by a friend that Norland 61 is what I need to bond these trits.

Thanks in advance,
Steve

B@rt

Flashaholic
Hi Steve,
No problem, I have them in stock. Some extra vials might come in handy, but should not be needed if you work carefully, so that is up to you.
Norland 61 is indeed the best to use for potting the vials, RocketTomatoe used to sell it here, you might want to ask him about it. ;)

aZhu

Newly Enlightened
Hey Bart, just sent payment for 3 yellow 1.5x5mm vials. Where do you ship from and how long does it normally take for it to arrive?

Status
Not open for further replies.