• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired B@rt's Tritium thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

J Smith

Newly Enlightened
Hi Bart,been a while. I need 3 green and 2 ice blue 1.5x5mm tubes. What is the total with the 3.00 priority shipping?
Thanks

J Smith

Newly Enlightened
Hey Bart. Going to go ahead and send Pay pal.
1.5x5mm
3 green
2 ice blue
5 x 7.50 = 37.50 + 3.00 shipping = 40.50
If I have that figured wrong let me know.
Thanks

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast
Something I discovered today I thought I would share with trit buyers who may not know. B@rt can certainly confirm... or explain how I may be wrong, if that be the case.

I just received a Tain Azco with 15 orange trits... it's a beautiful light which I am very pleased with. However, other than the fact that I love Tain, I jumped on this light because orange is my favorite trit color. Well as it turns out, what I thought was orange was actually yellow. I have green, blue and yellow trits in my Tain Thud Ti 18500, which I place on my nightstand each night. Apparently, and likely only in extreme darkness, the yellow appears as bright orange to my eyes. The actual orange that's in the light I received today is considerably less bright, but it's still very attractive.

So I thought I would pass on this experience to any new buyers who aren't already familiar with trits and how each color appears in complete darkness. I hope this info helps someone out.

B@rt if you feel this post is misleading in any way or that it simply doesn't belong here, please delete it or let me know and I will edit. Thanks! My Ice Blue trits still haven't arrived yet btw, but I have no worries... your reputation is top notch and I know I will be taken care of. :)

Tking

Newly Enlightened
I'm new to this and would like to order and pay with PP but I don't know your email?

J Smith

Newly Enlightened
I'm new to this and would like to order and pay with PP but I don't know your email?

Registered and signed for shipping (no tracking, sorry) : Europe: $15.-, Rest of the World: $25.- . Due to the nature of the goods insurance isn't an option unfortunately.
Please send payment to pixpimp(at)gmail.com. I will mail you when the order has shipped.

Priority shipping (worldwide) : $3.-
Priority shipping is offered as a cheap alternative but be aware that by opting for priority shipping you yourself take responsibility for shipping since there is no proof. As such you wave away your right to file for a chargeback due to lost shipping. By using this shipping option you agree with the sales terms. I reserve the right to refuse any payment. Payment can be sent to pixpimp(at)gmail.com.

gunga

Flashaholic
Hi Bart. Paypal sent for:

2x 1.5x5mm ice blue
2x 1.5x5mm green
1x 2x8mm ice blue
Standard shipping

Thanks and all the best for you and your family

hadeswolf

Newly Enlightened
Great guy to deal with! Got my x4 vials via unregistered mail under a week and a half.

B@rt

Flashaholic
Hi guys,

Sorry for the silence last week, I thought I was coming down with the flu, but it turned out to be an abcess and I ended up in hospital for some surgery... :sick::green: :help:
I won't be able to ship this week most likely, but I will do my best to ship the pending orders asap.

Again, sorry for the delay. :(

Hadeswolf, good to hear they arrived! :)

Hugo888

Newly Enlightened
Hello,

Ordered 3 ice blue trits 1.55mm x 5mm. paypal payment of $25.50 sent.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.