• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired B@rt's Tritium thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sideshoo

Newly Enlightened
Hello Bart,
Looking to get 3 ice blue and 3 yellow in the 1.55x5mm size. Please reply to let me know they are available and the total cost with shipping and I will get payment on its way. Thank you!

RedBaron

Newly Enlightened
Willem- Ordered/PayPal'd: 3@ red, blue,orange, white 1.55x.5 vials. I acknowledge and accept shipping responsibility.

B@rt

Flashaholic
Balgie, I have the 2x8mm vials in green, iceblue and red.

Sideshoo, I have them in stock, your total for 6 1.55x5mm vials with priority shipping is $48.-, you can send PP to pixpimp(at)gmail.com.

RedBaron, got it, they will go out tomorrow. ;)

RedBaron

Newly Enlightened
:D For my original order, years ago, they came in a little rack, remember? I still have it and it's empty!

Sideshoo

Newly Enlightened
Sideshoo, I have them in stock, your total for 6 1.55x5mm vials with priority shipping is $48.-, you can send PP to pixpimp(at)gmail.com

Payment Sent. Thank you sir!

Rossler

Newly Enlightened
Hey B@rt, I am looking for 3 Ice Blue 3 orange, and 3 red, $71 sent via paypal
Thanks!

Godfather710

Newly Enlightened
Hello B@rt,

I'd like to purchase 3 - 1.55x5mm Ice Blue Tritium shipped priority to the US. Do you have any in stock?

Thank you for your time,

B@rt

Flashaholic
TRXRider, No purple, but the dark blue does have a purple haze, feel free to check them out,you can always return them if they are not to your liking, I can provide an US return adress. ;)

aerodrew, yes, I have them in stock. :)

TRXRyder

Newly Enlightened
Any idea on time frame for when the 1.5mm x 5mm Green will be back in stock?

Atlas1911

Newly Enlightened
OK,regarding the green 1.5x5. I know that feeling.
Keep me posted. Maybe a pre-sale on them so we could help get them ordered?

B@rt

Flashaholic
aerodrew, my vials are 1.55x5mm, not 6. If that is ok your total for twelve vials with priority shipping is $93.-.

TXRyder, I hope to be able to order next month, it will depend on the factory how soon I have them after that.

Atlas, a presale is not going to happen, I hate to accept money without having a product to sell...

Atlas1911

Newly Enlightened
aerodrew, my vials are 1.55x5mm, not 6. If that is ok your total for twelve vials with priority shipping is $93.-.

TXRyder, I hope to be able to order next month, it will depend on the factory how soon I have them after that.

Atlas, a presale is not going to happen, I hate to accept money without having a product to sell...

i can appreciate that. 👍🏻

aerodrew

Newly Enlightened

Thank you, payment sent

Status
Not open for further replies.