• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired B@rt's Tritium thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jb247

Newly Enlightened
Have been trying to search the forum but can't find it. What sizes are available along with prices? Looking for a quantity of a specific size.

B@rt

Flashaholic
It is in the first post. ;)
The goods:
1.55x5mm vials in green, iceblue, blue, white, yellow, orange and red: $7.50.- each.2x8mm vials i at the moment in green, iceblue and red: $11.- each. 4x20mm high pressure vials in iceblue: ($45.- each) Now $35.-. :cool:

jb247

Newly Enlightened
It is in the first post. ;)

The oroignal post was from 2015 so I wasn't sure how current it was. I'm specifically looking for Green 1.1-1.5mm thick and 13-15mm long. Do you have access to anything in that range?

B@rt

Flashaholic
No, I'm affraid not, sorry. I doubt you will find that size, it will be very fragile... If your use allows for 3 separate 5mm vials it will be much sturdier.

AdamB

Newly Enlightened
sent you an email about 6 1.55x5 vials (3 green, 2 yellow, 1 blue). thanks!

B@rt

Flashaholic
No the diameter has small tolerances, 1.55 is the max size as far as I have understood. I don't have 6mm vials, sorry.
You are correct, I am in the Netherlands.

knucklegary

Flashlight Enthusiast
My Carclo optic #10507 (3 pillars) are drilled for 1.50x6mm -- So, your 1.55mm OD is presumably a no go?

** I dislike ordering trit vials from Asia..
Thx..

Last edited:

B@rt

Flashaholic
You can order by sending Paypal to pixpimp(at)gmail.com. The vials are $7.50 a piece, registered and signed for shipping (with tracking) : Europe: $15.-, Rest of the World: $20.- . Due to the nature of the goods insurance isn't an option unfortunately.
There is an option for unregistered priority shipping for $3.-, BUT lately I have received an unusual high number of claims and since Paypal will not accept my proof of shipping I can only accept your payment when it is not for goods. I am very sorry I have to do this but I have no other option...

Status
Not open for further replies.