• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired B@rt's Tritium thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjm5812

Newly Enlightened
Hey B@rt, I sent an email to your Pixpimp gmail account regarding interest in purchasing some Tritium Vials but figured I would post here as well. I was wondering if you had any 3 x 23mm and/or 3 x 11mm Tritium Vials in Green and Ice Blue. Please let me know! Thanks!

donmecca1964

Newly Enlightened
Hi Bart,
Looking to purchase a green 1.5 x 5m trit for my Beta QRv2 Prometheus light, got the info for paypal off pior post so looks like $27.50 via paypal to friends and family is the way to go, please confirm.

Thanks,
Don

donmecca1964

Newly Enlightened
I'm assuming you need three vials, your total for them with priority shipping is $25.50. ;)

Actually I have no idea, I was told there is a how to video which I have not seen yet, any idea where I can such video?
thanks,
Don

S_Ogre

Newly Enlightened
Evening Bart. I am looking to buy one 1.5 x 5mm green. Live in the US.

Thanks

B@rt

Flashaholic
No problem, your cheapest option is with priority shipping (at your own risk, please check the first post ), which would cost a total of $10.50.

prongATO

Newly Enlightened
Hey B@art, I need the same as the last customer for a special Prometheus Beta VR.Q2 tailcap. It looks as though I only need one 1.5x5mm ice blue tritium vial. I have your email address. Just send $10.50? (Other shipping options may change cost)

thanks

B@rt

Flashaholic
I'm very sorry but by choosing for priority shipping I only accept the "gift" option for PP payment as stated in the first post. I refunded your payment.

prongATO

Newly Enlightened
I'm very sorry but by choosing for priority shipping I only accept the "gift" option for PP payment as stated in the first post. I refunded your payment.
corrected and re-sent, my apologies.

CDub

Newly Enlightened
Hi B@rt,
I am new to the forum.
do you also sell the housing/fob?
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.