Backup Light, Spare Battery Carrier and USB Charger for HDS 16340

jon_slider

Flashlight Enthusiast
IMG_5624.jpg

WarriorOfLight

Flashlight Enthusiast
Interesting idea (y)

I did not have a lot Sofirn lights, I had one for a short time. Ordered it at Amazon as present for someone that wanted a particular Sofirn. For the less money it is fine...

I use for charging 16340 cells a Xtar MP2 charger. This charger is even LiFePO capable and I use this charger for Surefire K2 energy LFP cells:

This charger is ~5 years old or even older but it is a good working and small charger.

jon_slider

Flashlight Enthusiast
it is a good working and small charger.
that looks like a useful little charger

In addition to charging, the SC21 Pro is also a backup flashlight with illuminated switch button, and also works as spare battery carrier. It even has a magnet ;-)

F7wBkGa.jpg

fwiw,
Anduril UI allows me to set the SC21 Pro to 24 steps similar to HDS, with similar maximum of 200 Lumens.. Holding the button down, will ramp through all 24 steps, similar to HDS Rotary. Or it can be set to 12 steps, like the Tactical Rotary, or even to just 4 steps, like a clicky.

Anduril also has similar options as HDS, to always turn on at the same output, or at the last used output. It also has instant access to maximum, like HDS..

Last edited:

WarriorOfLight

Flashlight Enthusiast
and also works as spare battery carrier. It even has a magnet ;-)
For this task I use a Black Diamond Moji+mini Lantern. It is AAA powered, and if you like built in batteries the Moji R+ is even smaller.
I had such kind of lantern with me in Africa to fight the darkness, and it was perfect with the Moji+. :) No reason to fear the darkness.