• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Balaton Black PVD & Titanium Flashlight and Balaton clips.

If you have purchased a Black PVD Raw Ti or a Clip, would you please PM me with your order including the choice of finish for all items, and if you prefer to include trits vials in your lights (see pricing for trit vials on the second image) This will make it easier for me to keep orders organized. If you need help with choosing the right finish, colors etc. let me know as well. Here are the available trit colors for the light body (assuming my supplier has them all) the tail can only take ice blue or green.

trits.jpg

I haven't gotten around the PM's I'll message everyone during tomorrow. Thank you for all your support and purchase, I'm very excited for everyone to see the light and the clip!

Quick update:

I'm working hard on getting all the Balatons assembled so I can ship them out to you early next week. Almost all of you have asked for custom options, as far as clip or light goes, so it takes a little while, but I promise you it will worth the wait. Thank you for your support and patience, not much longer to wait. Once it ships, I'll pm everyone with their tracking number. If you have any questions for the time being, please feel free to pm here. Thanks! Picture for attention (It is the Balaton proto)

49787311657_f9c6454a03_b.jpg

Update: For those that have ordered a clip only, I'm happy to report, your clip has been mailed out today. I'll be in touch tomorrow, to send you tracking number, and some instructions. Lights will also be shipped out in a few days, Monday to be the latest including exotic sleeves, which I just received the material for. Thank you for your patience, I'm on it!